update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update

well sue just called to let me know she is doing fine and i cant believe it but she is up and walking already .. this time around they put her in a full front and back brace.. there goes my sex life .. but anyway she sounds in good spirits .. and yes i do miss her ..
    just crossing my fingers that this one really helps her feel better ..
    and well as for Luke and i we are surviving and just having fun ..
    well thankx and have an awesome day everyone
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

update

T,

I hope this one is it for Sue. It seems she has gone through several of these since you joined. I can only imagine how frustrating and depressing this has been for her.

Sorry about the sex life but if it helps her heal well and ends her pain, it will be worth it.

Afterwards, you guys can find some chandeliers to swing from...

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

update

Rog, send Sue our best wishes. And for you, lots and lots (and LOTS & LOTS) of cold, cold showers! Get used to carrying a picture of your hand in your wallet! LMFCTO!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

update

Big hugs to you and Sue Mr T.
        I am so pleased things are looking up.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

update

Good news!
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

update

rubywillow;649920 wrote: Rog, send Sue our best wishes. And for you, lots and lots (and LOTS & LOTS) of cold, cold showers! Get used to carrying a picture of your hand in your wallet! LMFCTO!
            i dont like cold shower .. way too many of them when i was younger ..lmao love ya thankx for the smile

Comment

update

My best wishes are headed your way Tlrgs.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

update

Hi T
                Hope Sue is feeling better. Must give her comfort to know she can count on you.Stay Healthy.

Af 5-16-08
                Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                AF 5-16-08

Comment

update

Zenstyle;649992 wrote: I'm glad to hear that Sue's doing so well Mr T. Good news indeed!

I think you just need to get used to the cold showers... practice, practice, practice and perseverance! :H

I suppose I'll have to start shimmying that bloody drainpipe again now... sigh!
                  no drainpipe for you zenny .. rememeber last time .. dont want zenny hurting herself .. the key is under the mat ...

Comment

update

Glad to hear that Sue is doing well. Hopefully this surgery will be sucessful and she will be feeling great soon!!!! Please let her know that I am thinking about her!

Comment

update

She's a positive person T and sounded great yesterday ... she is a strong woman .....
                      ?We are one another's angels?
                      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

update

Glad Sue is doing so well....I hope this is the final procedure. I know she is tired of being cut up. As for the sex life...lets face it..you werent getting that much anyways...ROFLMAO!
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

update

Hi T- man! the dancing Kitty is back! I hope Sue feels stronger quickly .. from a fellow Sue
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

update

That's good to hear T! Keeping fingers crossed!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                            X