Note to self :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waving_not_drowning;650717 wrote: GYCO...I know all about panic attacks, anxiety and depression...

Was it caused by alcohol or we all just prone to it and used AL as a crutch?

Even the experts can't tell you definitavely..
    I can only speak for myself, but the times when I've had panic attacks were typically on a Sunday afternoon or Monday morning, after HUGE binges. I am generally an anxious person, but I think AL exacerbates the problem.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tip,

I've done 2 weeks AF (A brief window or how things could be)

I've done a few Months Mod as well..

Mod doesn't cut it...I know AF is the way to go....
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

And yes, like you, if I NEVER drank, I'd most likely never sweat like a pig while talking to a girl in the pub (anxiety) and be coherant enough at the same time, to have a conversation and find someone I like..
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I'm at the point where Alcohol is Really disrupting my life..

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;650730 wrote: And yes, like you, if I NEVER drank, I'd most likely never sweat like a pig while talking to a girl in the pub (anxiety) and be coherant enough at the same time, to have a conversation and find someone I like..
            Couldn't have said it better myself.

And just to touch a sensitive Aussie nerve: replacing the new UTE with something more elegant might help, too? Hehehehe, just joking.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Have to agree tip....Big night on the piss, I'm a nervous wreck the next day...

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;650732 wrote: I'm at the point where Alcohol is Really disrupting my life..
                Just disrupting, or ruling altogether???
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm saving up for an Austin Martin...

Comment

Bond style..Machine guns included..

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;650742 wrote: I'm saving up for an Austin Martin...
                      Nah, an Aston Martin is poncy - I think prince Charlie drives one. Choose something European :-)

Myself: I regret falling for an American vehicle. Now the shits have gone bankrupt, but hopefully all will be OK in the end! Apparebntly service plan and warranties will all be honoured.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just disrupting at this stage..

But without sorting it, could easily become a way of life...(more like this)

Am I being honest enough?

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;650747 wrote: Just disrupting at this stage..

But without sorting it, could easily become a way of life...(more like this)

Am I being honest enough?
                          Urm, Wavey....

You're a straight shooter when it comes to other people, methinks (you said so yourself on other threads).

But being totally honest with yourself??? Mmmmmmm, not so sure. I'm not saying that with bad intentions, just recognising a bit of myself in what you're saying...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I drove an Austin Martin when I lived in the UK for 3 years and I've never forgotten it..I drove it around the Highlands in Scotland,it had loads of grunt up those hills :-)

Comment

Please, tell me what you see in ME that I don't....

I'm not very sensitive, I can take your opinion,,,

In fact, I'd appreciate it....

Comment

It's usually the people I have a go at that are just like me...I know....

Comment

Working...
                                X