Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok mwo chat needs to update codemonkey

or something ..
    is there anything that the site can do to improve chat ..
    there alot of us that go to chat almost everyday and we need to chat to help one another ..
    and alot of us are having the same problem getting booted out of chat while having a conversation this is becoming frustrated...
    now imagine if I'm a new comer just visiting chat for the first time and looking for help ..
    but the one I'm talking to keeps popping in and out ..
    ""GETTING THE BOOT" AS WE SAY..
    we would lose alot of people .. and i wouldn't want that and i don't think the site does either ..
    so I'm asking is there anything you can do ??

now i have check everything on my-side from update java to trying different ways of linking to .. and still the same
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

I agree T. It has been very frustrating. I get kicked out of chat quite a bit.

Comment

It is not just one member it is SEVERAL memerbers and it happens over and over and over again. We have all uploaded the newest versions of Java. It is a MWO issue, not our individual computers.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ok i have notice that the one thread i started asking reberta to reply hasnt been .. who can i send a pm to ...to help fix this problem
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Maybe the forum moderator?

Comment

I've never been kicked out. Is it a server issue? T, I understand your frustration though. I too would like to hear from RJ every now and then. The site has gotten so big...almost 10,000 members!

Comment

Send an e-mail to the helpdesk.

Go to the bottom of the page. In the lower right hand corner there is a link for "Contact Us."

Click on that and it will bring up an e-mail page.

You will get a computer generated response right away but it does seem to get the helpdesk's attention better than a pm.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
              X