Not feeling well these days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weekend i had some wine, along with the meds i take. 'worst mistake' felt like a bag of crap ever since? all i want to do is sleep and eat. no desire to drink at all, if this is the case, my stomach surely is going to take another long break from the disgusting poison wine, that i believe has made me feel this way 'this long'. every time i go a good stretch without and then have it, it makes me sicker. My kids dragged me out the house today and now i feel alittle better, boy alcohol can really screw up the systems. Lessons learned the hard way. time to get something done.

do you get this way?

:thanks:
    An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

I can relate. When I have a good amount of AF time under my belt and I drink I feel sicker than ever! So now I am staying AF. I feel absolutely crappy for a minimum of 3 days. Even when I try to flush the poison out, I still feel crappy for 3 days.

Comment

hi iirene
      Yes yes its a beautiful thing you just dont realize how bad it is until you stop for a while. I drank a glass and a half of wine after a week without one and I felt like crap too. I havn't had one since 21 days. It really is poison made from rotting vegetable matter. I just hope I can remember this.
      take care
      Sparrow

Comment

sparrow;652552 wrote: It really is poison made from rotting vegetable matter. I just hope I can remember this.
        Sparrow
        So true. I have considered getting Mr. Yuk stickers to put on all alcohol in the house.

Comment

Hi Evie.
          Your tolerance decreases with time, which is a good thing in my opinion. Reminds us that it is a poison.

Comment

Popeye;652572 wrote: Hi Evie.
            Your tolerance decreases with time, which is a good thing in my opinion. Reminds us that it is a poison.
            YES, tolerance decreases, certainly i have learned. Finally feeling better, 'alittle'.

Wine is full of BAD chemicals and should be banned!!!! I wonder how RATS react drinking it? I'll try orangic next time and see if the results are different ???

WINE MAKES ME SICK.

:thanks: BUT NO :thanks: 2 CHEMICAL WINE.
            An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Working...
            X