Wally Amos - Watermelon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wally Amos - Watermelon

I saw this flipping through the Costco Magazine. Boy did this strike me as something all of us could use!!

Wally Amos:
    Watermelon is the answer OF COURSE, I am known for cookies. However, I am also known for watermelon. In 1996 I wrote the book Watermelon Magic; Seeds of Wisdom, Slices of Life. In 2002 I wrote my Watermelon Credo that has become the structure for many of my talks. It has been a guide that has helped others and me through rough times. I share it with you in the hope it will help you through these rough times.

W?Whatever you believe creates your reality. Believe that life is a positive experience and it will be.

A?Attitude is the magic word. Your greatest asset is your attitude. Be positive regardless.

T?Together everyone achieves more. There are no limits to what we can accomplish together. I am more than I am but less than we are.

E?Enthusiasm is the wellspring of life There is no limit to what can be accomplished with enough enthusiasm.

R?Respect yourself, as well as others. When you begin to respect yourself, your whole world changes.

M?Make commitments, not excuses. There is overwhelming power in the words ?Yes I will!?

E?Everyday can be a fun day. Fun is the lubricant that keeps life moving forward. Laugh a
    lot.

L?Love is the answer. Whatever the question, Love is the answer. It?s the greatest force in the Universe.

O?One day at a time. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. All of life happens in increments of one.

N?Never give up or become a victim. You are guaranteed to lose if you give up. Winston
    Churchill was right, ?Never, never, never give up.? It works if you work it.

Watermelon is FUN, inspirational and a great reminder for us to always live life from our highest self. Do not allow yourself to be overwhelmed by events. Let watermelon remind you that you are larger than events. You have the power to create and change events by what you believe.

It is amazing how we can learn from the most unexpected sources.

Now off to read what I can spend money on.

Hope you all liked it as much as I did.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Wally Amos - Watermelon

Oh good one Cindi,
    Might have to print that one out.
    Bridge
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wally Amos - Watermelon

Hi Cindi, Hi Bridge and all to come . . .

Absolutely, I am posting it on my fridge and e-mailing, I'll see if I can get the books as well. Thanx so much . . .

Comment

Wally Amos - Watermelon

I bought a watermelon today
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
        X