Army Thread 3rd July

Hiya Jessie!
    Good to see you, how are you doing?
    Thanks for the good wishes for Larry.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

ronnie;652621 wrote: It was the last day at school today, they are on hols for 2 weeks, over hear the kids have thier main hols in December through to Feb.
      Starts I had Chicken & sweetcorn soup and it was yummy but cause I was trying to shove it in my mouth quickly my tongue now feels like a cats tongue as I have burnt it. I hate that when that happens!!!!
      :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

I used to live in Norfolk Starts and I've been to Hunstanton a few times. I also went to Cromer when I was visiting my sister a few years ago. It's lovely. I hope you manage to get away.
        Hi tip, ronnie and KT.
        Gery hairs are cool KT. At least that's what I keep telling myself. A sign of wisdom and experience. I can't quite convince myself though....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Hi jessie.
          Sorry. I cross posted.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Wherabouts did you live Pops? I love it there....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

ronnie;652621 wrote: It was the last day at school today, they are on hols for 2 weeks, over hear the kids have thier main hols in December through to Feb.
              Starts I had Chicken & sweetcorn soup and it was yummy but cause I was trying to shove it in my mouth quickly my tongue now feels like a cats tongue as I have burnt it. I hate that when that happens!!!!
              Of course, sure I forgot this is your winter, ah well sure its early here and I am a senior citizen now.
              I did that trick when trying to gobble down a pizza and burnt the roof of my mouth. Happened more than once, think I would learn wouldnt you.

Hello Jessie nice to see you here.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Hiya Oney.
                I was worried about that too. But hes eating, I wonder if he ate a wasp or a bee and stung his throat?
                Oh well, dont hang yourself, otherwise there will be no one to let the kids out the cupboard.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Popeye;652624 wrote: I used to live in Norfolk Starts and I've been to Hunstanton a few times. I also went to Cromer when I was visiting my sister a few years ago. It's lovely. I hope you manage to get away.
                  Hi tip, ronnie and KT.
                  Gery hairs are cool KT. At least that's what I keep telling myself. A sign of wisdom and experience. I can't quite convince myself though....
                  Distinguished I think it is called Pops, well at least on us men he he he.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

one2many;652626 wrote: Hey Brats...

Pox ridden day again today, I might just hang myself.

Starty, poor Larry, it does sound a lot like what happened to Alfie, I hope it isnt and that he ate some cat shite or something and just has a ticky tummy.

Hi to everyone else.
                    Morning Mrs Happy

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Starts - I know potter highen (sp) in norfolk, my brothers in laws have a holiday place down there and thats where all the shops are called Roy's
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

startingover;652628 wrote: Wherabouts did you live Pops? I love it there....
                        My dad was in the forces. We lived at RAF Marham for a fw years. My sister lives in Norwich. It is nice..and flat.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

one2many;652633 wrote: Shite the kids.......I forgot about them since yesterday....
                          You left them in the shed didn't you?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Opal;652639 wrote: Good morning Starts, Pops, Tip, KT,Ronnie, Jessie and Oney, and anyone else I've missed.
                            How are we all today? Starts hope Larry starts to feel better soon. Pops congrats on gettun that DVD player installed.
                            Thanks Opal.
                            It was easy, me being a techie and all.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

ah the love hate thing again!!!
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

one2many;652642 wrote: I am afraid I did Pops...its ok tho,it only leaks on one side, my guess is that they huddled on the other.

Good morning Tell Tale Tattler.
                                If you do the crime you have to do the time. I just hope you mend your ways and have a big healthy salad today.

Comment

Working...
                                X