Army Thread 3rd July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd July

That's good starty. I cooked for one of my dogs for a little while.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

That's what I fed the dog. Rice, veggies and chicken broth. Little bit of squirrel meat.
      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

greeneyes;653226 wrote: That's what I fed the dog. Rice, veggies and chicken broth. Little bit of squirrel meat.
        You had a good recipe there GREENIE..........until LOL
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Good healthy thing to keep you busy thru the summer !!!
          I bet it'll feel great to get the body back in shapeafter AL has had his way with it.

I started to exersize but something keeps getting in the way......I WILL DO IT.....I WILL !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Anyone know how to copy a CD of pictures some friends of mine took of the MONKS ??? I posted a picture in my gallery of them .BUT as you can see I am NO photographer........to say the LEAST !!!........LOL

I would love to send them a copy. We got to be friends with many of them. Most had LITTLE English but their LOVE and WARMTH was overwhelming. They did a special blessing on an old DZI bead for Will .
            Hope no one gets sick from us ???

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Evie.Lou;653207 wrote: Startsy, That's a good sign that Larry is eating. I am praying for your sweet baby to feel better.
              I can tell from his energy that he NEEDS to be by your side and the Vet's only as the last resort. He is so attached to you......not so much to RICH, I feel ???
              I have his picture on our prayer alter along with my ELEANOR who went to spirit a few years ago. I feel her energy runny around the house (just like a PUPPY) and especially when we Bar B Que chicken...Her favorite.
              He's a really HAPPY doggier !!! You make him so comfortable and he is so grateful that you saved his life and showed him love. He will ALWAYS stay close to you.....ALWAYS !!!
              I don't know how old he is ( did you say 12?) but I feel 15yrs. is about his age.
              Oh Evie, that is true I think.
              He may well be about 15, I really dont know.
              He is lying on the settee now, panting a little but not gulping and salivating any more. I will take him back to the vet tomorrow for more injections.
              Thank you so very much
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

greeneyes;653226 wrote: That's what I fed the dog. Rice, veggies and chicken broth. Little bit of squirrel meat.
                :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Opal;653238 wrote: Evening all, well you gone and made me do it. We stopped at the pool down the road on the way home, just to make enquiries, and came home with 4 months membership. Only had to pay for 3 months, July is free!!! So we came home and the wee one has the swim bags packed for the morning. Mine ?55 per month, for pool, gym and exercise classes, which I thought was excellent. The wee one is ?10 a month for pool only. So now I HAVE to start doing something to justify the money.
                  Good for you Opal!!! Just make sure you check in with what you are doing each day :H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

startingover;653260 wrote: Oh Evie, that is true I think.
                    He may well be about 15, I really dont know.
                    He is lying on the settee now, panting a little but not gulping and salivating any more. I will take him back to the vet tomorrow for more injections.
                    Thank you so very much
                    Yes he should see the VETagain.....but he is a happy, grateful Doggier and it's ALL because of YOU !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Awwhh he is a wonderful doggy,
                      I hate to see animals suffer its heartbreaking.
                      He has just gone to lie in the garden with Fudge at his side.
                      That NEVER happens!!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Fudge will help him........animals communicate on a very powerful vibration of love and compassion to their soul mates. They are so much more in-tuned to how the other one is feeling. He is thinking about all the GOOD times at the shore and feeling very privileged to have been there........HE'S VERY SPECIAL !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

He is certainly a very special boy Evie...

Now, how are YOU and Will feeling???

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

We're tired feverish and having trouble breathing. The anti viral shot is doing NOTHING so far.

We'll get thru this.......He says he GAVE it to me and he feels terrible about that ???
                            I said ANYTHING YOU HAVE, I WANT.......LOL

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Evie.Lou;653275 wrote: We're tired feverish and having trouble breathing. The anti viral shot is doing NOTHING so far.

We'll get thru this.......He says he GAVE it to me and he feels terrible about that ???
                              I said ANYTHING YOU HAVE, I WANT.......LOL
                              Maybe it will take a little more time.
                              In the meantime, make sure you have your chloryphyll, lots of it, it purifies the blood.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Chloraphyll, really? Hummmm. Eat some sprouts evie. They are good for that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X