Army Thread 3rd July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd July

Everything HURTS my tooth.........OUCH !!!
    Sprouts would be good.......stir fry ??? maybe on top of my soup.
    I'm almost out of chlorophyll and don't want to go out in public till I know the test results.

We're kinda just stuck here alone for 3 weeks if it's swine flu........YICKS !!!
    Good thing the freezer is FULL of stuff to make soup with. Think I'll make some Swedish pea soup...YUM YUM !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Hey all, Vlad long time no posting! :H
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Miss ROSIE Loves her bath.......loves smelling good and clean and thinks she is REAL HOT STUFF for a day or two after her bath.
        She looks FAB in her new RED harness.....her purple one was getting frayed and she gave us HELL till we got her a new one !!!
        She is just eating up our down time..no place to go, nothing to do but PET HER !!!.......LOL

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Zenny, When she was a baby we walked her on a leash..........not NOW !!!
          She screams if I come near her with one. She has to have a harness cause she goes out when she wants (has her own door)..and she never leaves the yard but I want her TAGS on her ...plus she is such a princess that she DIE if I sent her around NAKED !!!!!!!...LOL

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Oners, I got my start bar on the side again. Feck. How do I get it back to the bottom?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

I can't grab it except to the side. And it only goes to the side. Grrr.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

No. double grrrrr. I have to go to PO. I'll deal with it later. Thanks oney.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

one2many;653300 wrote: Hi All,

Did Larry keep his food down Starty?

I have never washed my cat...is that bad?
                  I was just getting some food for Will to eat. Chicken soup is about all he is able to keep down.

I don't think MOST peeps bath their kitties ...???
                  It's just us obsessive compulsive ALKIES who are crazy enough to do that....LOL
                  If they aren't bathed as kittens I have a feeling you might have a fight on your hands and scratches on your arms !!!

Is he an indoor kitty ???

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

I'm bored and looking for something to entertain me self..........so........I thought I would practice up on my Scottish so I can communicate with the Scots woman (Zenny) when she gets here in Sept.
                    I want her to be able to understand me.......awhh ???

Want see ???
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ary0hEfXXhA&NR=1[/video]]YouTube - Learn The Scottish Accent - Lesson 2

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

I almost WET me self from laughing at him........Not sure about the lip DOODAD ???
                      sure could use a good dentist..couldn't he........LMFCTO !!!

Anyone know how Larry is ???

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Zenstyle;653363 wrote: Groooaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn............................ ........................
                        Told you I was bored !!!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Zenny, you're visiting evie in Sept? Fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Opal;653378 wrote: Evening, just back from town, buying batteries for the dolls radio. Am I off my head or what? Well then again, its great to be in a fit state to drive at 9 0 clock on a Friday night.
                            The freedom is amazing, isn't it ???

I NEVER drove if I was drinking so I had to plan my life very carefully. Don't know what I would have done if an emergency had of happened.....call a cab I guess ???
                            Glad I don't need to worry about that anymore........one less thing (as Forest Gump would say)......LOL

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Zenstyle;653386 wrote: It's not called BOB by any chance, the radio?!
                              BOB !!! How did you know his name.....you been listening at the bedroom door again ???........LOL

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Howdy folks, thanks to all of you who posted on my being a chatterbox thread.
                                Evie I was just thinking the same as I was dropping off and collecting my son from footy just now. Chances of my doing that a couple of months ago Zilch.
                                Hi Opal fair play on joining the swimming, I bet you wont look back once you get into it.
                                Greeneyes were you asking about the position of the dock on your Mac or did I missunderstand?
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X