Army Thread 3rd July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd July

An oney visit too!!! for 2 weeks!!! Wow!!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Eh hello..... Oney am I invisible?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

KT I am sure your relationship with your son will be better and better cause now you can be more involved in his everyday life. It has made a huge difference for me and my Grandkids. I'm glad they weren't close during my drinking days.......
        Now they can see the real ME and wonder in amazement at how GREAT their Nana is ........LOL
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

KTAB, whassa dock? It's the tool bar that has the start button and clock and stuff. It's usually at the bottom but I got it to the side somehow. It's not a mac. It's a.... whatever else besides a mac.
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Opal;653392 wrote: It is brilliant alright. It takes a whole weight off your shoulders between planning your day around it, wondering where to buy it this time and wondering when will you have the first one.
            I don't think wondering when I'd have the first one was an issue. There wasn't really any wondering or hesitation.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Evie.Lou;653408 wrote: KT I am sure your relationship with your son will be better and better cause now you can be more involved in his everyday life. It has made a huge difference for me and my Grandkids. I'm glad they weren't close during my drinking days.......
              Now they can see the real ME and wonder in amazement at how GREAT their Nana is ........LOL
              Hi Evie it sure doesnt do it any harm. I am lucky to always having had a great relationship with him. I think its so important to give them your time when they are growing up. He did ask DW about 2 weeks into my sobriety if dad is not drinking any more, that kinda struck a nerve with me.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

greeneyes;653411 wrote: I don't think wondering when I'd have the first one was an issue. There wasn't really any wondering or hesitation.
                No WONDERING for me either. If I had it, I drank it !!!:l

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Hello, All

I can't sleep... threw the remainder of my vodders down the drain - that's what you get when you send messages to AL :-)

Still feeling fairly bouncy, though.

Apologies for interrupting thread - promise I won't hijack!

I saw a post from Cat on my cell, and then logged on - Tiggers being OCD-inclined, I couldn't resist popping in here - hope everyone's well.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

KTAB;653413 wrote: Hi Evie it sure doesnt do it any harm. I am lucky to always having had a great relationship with him. I think its so important to give them your time when they are growing up. He did ask DW about 2 weeks into my sobriety if dad is not drinking any more, that kinda struck a nerve with me.
                    No more worrying on that BUT I am sure that HURT :l:h

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

greeneyes;653409 wrote: KTAB, whassa dock? It's the tool bar that has the start button and clock and stuff. It's usually at the bottom but I got it to the side somehow. It's not a mac. It's a.... whatever else besides a mac.
                      Ok it is something similar on a Mac, a row of program shortcuts etc which bounce around kinda cutely when you click on them. There is an option to place them on the right, left or bottom of your screen. Sorry I though thats what you meant. So not a Mac then so I am or no use.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

hi all, dieing of hayfever again! Will have to go back to the doc to get stronger stuff, going to watch gran turino now.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

hi opel, hows things?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

one2many;653415 wrote: Sorry Ktab...How are you hon?
                            Are you feeling ok? You sound almost pleasant

Tigs you are always welcome here, you know that.

Hi and bye Limers thats a flippin nuisance but stick with it the doc will sort it, just a matter of finding the right medication.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

im grand Opel, looking forword to the film, I will go back to the docs on monday and get it sorted once and for all. Oney, how did your day go?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd July

Limey, did you rent it? Oh must have it's late there. Starty in the pit?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X