England _> France -> Germany -> Poland -> Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is my next trip in one week time. How come not to drink. Damn !
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

I'm in the UK July 27......Heathrow airport first.......but I don't drink beer !!!!!!!.........LOL
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Too late Evie, i'll be in London just for 2 days 14-16th of July then i'm leaving to Paris

Comment

Shit Net, I wish I had that schedule! I've always wanted to go to Germany

Comment

Hart,
          LOL i always wanted to go to USA, i have been to Germany hundreds of times. Instead of going to Asia or Europe i need to to go America one day. I just do not like your border control, it sucks big times

Comment

Geez, Network, that does suck, actually. Just enough time to really wear you out. I am sorry.

I get to go to Piscataway, NJ next week. :H:H

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hart;652981 wrote: Shit Net, I wish I had that schedule! I've always wanted to go to Germany
              Germany is a fantastic country. Over the festive season the Christmas markets are trully spectacular. In the summer it as fantastic, so many fantastic places to visit. I enjoy castles and history so Neuschwanstein and Heidelberg castles (to name but two) really stick out in my mind.

Oh, lest I forget, the fraulein's are pretty spectacular too!

You guys are very lucky to be able to travel on a strong currency. To put it plainly, the ZAR sucks big time in comparison to USD/GBP/EURO. I am sure that most S'Africans will agree, unless loaded (cash wise ) that to travel abroad is a very, very costly affair!

Net, hope you have a good trip and have a good time despite the hectic schedule!

PS, Cindi, I hope you have a good trip to Piscataway, NJ next week.
              'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Anyone have any good tips on London? We're going there in Sept. Always open to meeting anyone as well but seems all the UKers I talk to live too far away.

Good luck on all of your adventures Net. I love Germany and Austria. Such clean countries.

USA is
                fabulous. Each state is so different and there are so many spectacular things to see.
                Hope you can make it here one day as you hope.

:l
                Eve11
                "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X