Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Day 6- I went to a social event that involved running into people from my past, bars, etc. Guess what- I did it! I made it through without a drop....and had a GREAT time without the anxiety, depression, shame and self hate the next morning. What a concept!!! I am very proud and astonished at how much MORE fun I had. Whoooo hoooooooo!!!!!I just can't believe it, I just can't believe I did it!!! Thanks everyone for all the support- I will keep coming back.

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Well done Bluesy!!!
    Yes it can be done and it feels so good doesnt it??
    Enjoy that feeling as there is plenty more where that came from :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

That is great.
      It's always good to hear of success.
      I'm glad you enjoyed yourself

Comment

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Bluesy...It must get better and better!!! (: So happy for your continued success!! Only on 3rd day, but it feels so good!!
        This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

I know the feeling. One time I wet to the pub and only had a pepsi. Felt so proud. Course not long afterwords I screwed up but not on that day.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Good for you Bluesy! You Rock keep up the good work! We're all rooting for you.

Your MWO Friend
            Sparrow

Comment

Working...
            X