Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th July

That's why it's stopping TODAY !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Evie.Lou;655985 wrote: Hi GUYS, Had a fight with my daughter (my fault, of course) !!!
      I am in a MOOD not fit to speak so I'll just stay quite................ERRR
      Sorry about trouble with your daughter....she really has a knack for getting your dander up, doesn't she. Take lots of deep breaths and put yourself in that "zen' place. I love you honey and I don't want anyone to make you sad....even if it is your daughter.

I miss everyone....I am not completely sober but trying. I am on baclofen but not a very high dose. I need to titrate, I know. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know how much I love you all!! Have a great Sunday.

Love, krigishness
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

Hi sweet heart !!! Good to see you. I am almost done spitting bullets......Willllll>>>>>>almost ...LOL
        It's good to see you !!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th July

I love you honey and I miss you! Sorry about the stress your daughter is dishing....our kids can really press our buttons can't they?
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
          X