Goodbye.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye.......

RightyO...Ive let myself down the 3rd time round now and this is it...Goodbye to the evil drink...Ive had two glasses of wine today Naughty i know but couldnt help it...
    So from tomorrow..IM DEFO STOPPING...Im stopping STOPPING!!
    sooooooo need words of incoragement... please... :thanks:
    ~I hope I didn't brain my damage~:crazymonkey:

Goodbye.......

Browneyez, Why not stop now? Pour it out and drink something else. The more you drink, the worse you'll feel tomorrow. Go ahead and cut your losses now. You can do it!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Goodbye.......

Alright honey....you know how many times I quit before I quit? I cant tell ya cause I blacked out. TODAY....this is IT!!!!! ENOUGH....
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Goodbye.......

Hey, Browneyes!

It looks like you are new here, so I think the first words of encouragement from me to you is; Good for you for taking the first step and coming here! it is very hard to start, but you have to start somewhere - why not here and now?

i suggest you take some time to read through the posts here. There are so many encouraging stories and successes. It is possible, Browneyez, but you have to really put everything into it. We are all here to support you, so know that you have VERY understanding ears. We are all here because of a common thread - alcohol. But, first you have to really make a commitment. I know others have suggested 30-days AF to you in the past. It really takes that long to get your head clear. It isn't easy, but it is doable.

Why don't you start by telling us a bit more about you?

You can do this, girl!

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Goodbye.......

Been there........listen to Greenie !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Goodbye.......

meditation mama;655660 wrote: Hey, Browneyes!

It looks like you are new here, so I think the first words of encouragement from me to you is; Good for you for taking the first step and coming here! it is very hard to start, but you have to start somewhere - why not here and now?

i suggest you take some time to read through the posts here. There are so many encouraging stories and successes. It is possible, Browneyez, but you have to really put everything into it. We are all here to support you, so know that you have VERY understanding ears. We are all here because of a common thread - alcohol. But, first you have to really make a commitment. I know others have suggested 30-days AF to you in the past. It really takes that long to get your head clear. It isn't easy, but it is doable.

Why don't you start by telling us a bit more about you?

You can do this, girl!

MM

I can do this...Today/tomorrow.. Is the 1st day of my life..But am scared...Its scary:upset:
            I dont know what to do when am bored.. When im bored theres nothing to do but drink.. some people eat.. others DRINK

I keep blowing it.. I try and try but doing it alone.. isnt good..

Comment

Goodbye.......

Browneyez, first off congrats on your wise decision to shed al from your life.

yes, it's scary. You are saying goodbye to a very close very abusive lover in al.

what will you do? oh my....the world is your playground when you are sober. you no longer wear those chemical handcuffs so the skys the limit.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Goodbye.......

When you are bored come here! Or read or watch a movie or go for a walk or .... Congrats on your decision.

Comment

Goodbye.......

just do your best and we are here for you ..
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Goodbye.......

I know how you feel. I have done it in the past and alot of us have. Everytime I get drunk, I want to quit but in the past after a day or two I would be ready to do it all again. But not anymore. One time I just got tired and decided to quit (when I was sober).
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Goodbye.......

DAY ONE
                      Well today is really going to be a testiment of strengh..Im not hungover from drinking yday!!
                      However, i do have a sicky belly but other than that am ok.
                      Soo i think today am going to rest.. drink plenty of water eat as healthy as poss....

Comment

Goodbye.......

Best of luck BrownEyez, you can do this. Plan for Day 1 sounds good and just remember there are a lot of people here rooting for you.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Goodbye.......

Thanks sooo far so good.. Feeling much more opimistic today

Comment

Goodbye.......

Browneyez.. Yea! Here we go!!! Why don't you join the ODAT thread?
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Goodbye.......

whats the ODAT thread and where is it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X