Army Thread 6th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th July

Yip ya cant knock a good massage Starty.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

And how is your leg these days?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

You sure cant KT.
        I had one on Saturday, an Indian Head Massage. She worked all the muscles in my neck and shoulders, felt wonderful I can tell you.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

KTAB;656552 wrote: And how is your leg these days?
          Mine?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Yes, wasnt it swollen badly after the run in Dublin. I know that is a good few weeks ago but the hot weather might effect it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Have to go read the thread but I am a basket case.
              I think I have finished making all the calls to everyone I can think of that needs to know we are contagious.I feel emotionally drained IT WAS VERY HARD TO DO !!!
              So far no one is sick but I can't even think of all the restaurant, gas stations, hotels Etc....

At least that part is over....THANK GOD !!! Gonna soak in a warm tub and take a nap.Ta Ta
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Oh, its fine now thanks. Its just where I broke it and it does tend to swell if I run or walk long distances. But thankfully it returns to normal eventually

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Evie.Lou;656557 wrote: Have to go read the thread but I am a basket case.
                  I think I have finished making all the calls to everyone I can think of that needs to know we are contagious.I feel emotionally drained IT WAS VERY HARD TO DO !!!
                  So far no one is sick but I can't even think of all the restaurant, gas stations, hotels Etc....

At least that part is over....THANK GOD !!! Gonna soak in a warm tub and take a nap.Ta Ta
                  Evie, please try not to worry too much :l

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

I am going to take the beasties out between showers.
                    See you later

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

I agree with Starty on that Evie but it must be hard. I wish there was something we could do or say to ease you worry.
                      Thinking of you
                      KTAB

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Hello again troopers,

Evening Opal....

Had to smack something together to get down the pie whole to convince my stomach that my throat had not been severed.....a rather macabre way of saying that I was rather hungry!

Anyway, so that is now sorted.

Evie, I am so sorry, here I was sprouting sh*t all evening and it was only when KTAB made reference to it, did I go back and read the entire thread. Thinking of you!
                        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

***boiiinnggg*** Evening, all. Grimster, if you're still around, drop 4 20, you're a disgrace :-)
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

tiptronic_ct;656566 wrote: ***boiiinnggg*** Evening, all. Grimster, if you're still around, drop 4 20, you're a disgrace :-)
                            ......18.......19.........2......weeeezzzzzz....0. .....

Well right now I am G3K3 with my arm so you could be put in DB for making me do strenuous exercise like that!!!

B.t.w. Tip, I am assuming you did your "National Service" otherwise the above sentence would be gobbledegook.....much like for all non-S'Africans....

Will explain later.....
                            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Opal;656567 wrote: Hiya Grim, so did you get any mashed spuds?
                              Hey Opal, nope, ended up knocking together a smoked salmon and caper pasta dish. Went down like a homesick mole!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Grim;656570 wrote: Hey Opal, nope, ended up knocking together a smoked salmon and caper pasta dish. Went down like a homesick mole!
                                Sounds real good. Not sure about the mole reference though.

Comment

Working...
                                X