Army Thread 6th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th July

Is that a bit like a rat up a drainpipe?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

And guess what I am sitting down to in about ten mins, yes you guessed it, our old friend all the way from Italy......drum roll......Signor Pasta....da da!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

KTAB;656572 wrote: Is that a bit like a rat up a drainpipe?
        Yuck....no, not at all, I thought the reference would be clear. A mole, that is known to be homesick and upon finding it's home will go down there happily and quickly. Tutt, tutt, tutt, why....oh why do I have to spell these things out?:H
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Starty is the rodent expert but she is out walking her hounds at the moment. Never having seen a mole in the flesh (or is that fur?) I will have to take this up with her later.

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Dont feel bad Zen, I am sure Evie knows how much you care for her.
            It is imposible to follow everything that goes on with people on this site, even if you were here 24/7

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Well troopers, it has been a good day but I need to get some pillow time as the bugle call goes out at 04:30 tomorrow.

This boot camp style couple of weeks is tough but never forget "if you can't run with the big dogs, just stay on the porch"

Night all!
              'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Grimster, I understand, but the combative squirrel won't :-) explain yourself! 'Lo Opes, Zenny & al.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Tip, my good man, I am too bushed now to babble on.......

I needn't bring your attention to rule no 19 in the unwritten rule book.....

Remind me on the morrow when my babble battery is way back into the green....and I will explain G1K1, DB and "oppies" to our foreign friends! In keeping with the army theme here......of course.....

Ciaio

Grim

PS. Rule no. 19 in URB: Never get between a man and his bed (even if it is cold and empty at that specific point in time) :H

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

one2many;656600 wrote: Right, not having a smoke after a hard therapy session where you bloody cry...is like having sex without a penis.
                    Overshare, but too true - even worse 4 guys. You ok, Oners?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Zennie, thx, I did get song - you're cool! Having a kak time this end. Dad piss-drunk, so Mum freaked out because he's "not well" while she's away. Grrr
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Oney, well done for getting thru the counselling.
                        Crying is no t a bad thing it will help you release stuff.
                        You should feel very proud.
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

god, you guys are sane compared to my family! Mum just cried on my shoulder about life choices, declared her love & popped Stilnox...Grrr
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

tiptronic_ct;656618 wrote: god, you guys are sane compared to my family! Mum just cried on my shoulder about life choices, declared her love & popped Stilnox...Grrr
                            Of course we are sane :H

What is stillnox?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

ach, Opes. I've had a lifetime of co-dependency. It's her problem now, not mine. I just don't want to become him. At least I'm still boiing-ish & sober
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Good for you Tippers!

Comment

Working...
                                X