Army Thread 6th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th July

hi all, im having a mixed day, mixed with mixed emotions, feelings, various degrees of pmt and coming with it mixed levels of anger...just another day in the nut house, one week of summer not yet done!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

im going to take my mixed up ole ass out of the house to do something, anything....

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Limers -- go and treat yourself to something nice!! That's an order!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Do something physical limey - burn that shite off!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Get moving Limey, you KNOW it will pass
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

one2many;656441 wrote: Em...ok so far, I am very tired and have therapy tonight,,,al well, it will keep me out of mischief.
              I hope you can have a nanna nap or something before you go

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Evening all....

I have a question related to rank....seeing as this is after all an army thread.....How does one know what salutation one should use for oneself? Or for other esteemed members of this elite volunteer fighting corps, for that matter. One thinks that Capt. Grim has a very nice ring to it but alas, one has been a member of the 1st MWO (no offence meant to any current or former members of the "The Big Red 1") for far too short a time.

One also feel that there is prejudice being dsiplayed here on many levels.....what happened to the Air Force?

Hhhmmm, off he wanders, pondering out loud.......
                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Hey Grimmers!
                  Its OK, there is no formality here, as long as you call me ma'am and salute before addressing me thats fine

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Thanks Ma'am. One teeny weeny problem.......how do you know if I am saluting you correctly? Would you mind very much if we agree to toss the saluting thing as long as decent amounts of respect are shown...........ma'am?
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Grim;656475 wrote: Thanks Ma'am. One teeny weeny problem.......how do you know if I am saluting you correctly? Would you mind very much if we agree to toss the saluting thing as long as decent amounts of respect are shown...........ma'am?
                      Hmmm, I need to think about that....
                      Oh OK then :H

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Hi Troopers just a flying visit here getting all organised for my trip across the pond, so will not be back until Thurs night. In the meantime take care and stay sober.....well that is my motto anyway. :l

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Hey Irish, very nice of you to land briefly during your flying visit (see there Startie, more airforce references). Hope you have a good time across the pond!

B.t.w I hope you live your motto!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Hey thanks Grim I hope I live up to my motto!!! Talk soon Captain

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

irish eyes;656486 wrote: Hey thanks Grim I hope I live up to my motto!!! Talk soon Captain
                              Irish, I am sure that you will live up to it.......it is a great motto to have! I hope you have a good flight!

Text highlighted in red: See there Startie, that is how it is done......class.....pure class!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

one2many;656488 wrote: I think Grim should be Captain.

Hi Irish, have a great time hon..
                                Oney, you should be 3 people you are so cool! Thanks for the promotion! From Private to Captain in all of 20 mins............:H

Comment

Working...
                                X