Army Thread 6th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th July

Vlad, the days like that are shite arent they? I think sometimes we see things as worse than they really are.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

startingover;656679 wrote: I am not too bad at all today thanks Limes.
      Feeling a bit nauseous, and have lost some weight, but I think feeling a lot better than I have for some time.
      why, whats wrong?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

startingover;656691 wrote: Vlad, the days like that are shite arent they? I think sometimes we see things as worse than they really are.
        Yep - that's why I said I think the devil just wants me to dwell on it, so that I feel like a failure. Well, I'm not going to let that happen.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Good for you Vladdie!

Nowts wrong Limes, just going back on the prozac is making me feel like that.

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Oh I see, dont know much about prozak.

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Gyco hasnt checked in today, I do hope hes ok....

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Ah, some pills can make you feel that way.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Vlad I know for me at times I have days when I nearly put myself in bad humour, I pick up on something some one says the wrong way which pi***s me off. Then when my mistake is pointed out I get pi**ed off for being so stupid. And I end up down in the dumps for no reason but in some perverse way I feel I belong there then. Does this make any sense at all?
                  I am certainly not saying that is the case with you btw.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Now I think about it , that used to be a good enough reason to start drinking. Scary.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

right, im gng to watch the tv and then read my book, the glass castle, really enjoying it.

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Thanks for all your PMs !!! We really appreciate the love you have shown us !!!

Thanks for being such good friends !!!
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

one2many;656709 wrote: great book Limers...
                          im going to read mothers ruin next. Is that a good one?

Hi Evie, how long will you be in isolation?

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

KTAB;656703 wrote: Vlad I know for me at times I have days when I nearly put myself in bad humour, I pick up on something some one says the wrong way which pi***s me off. Then when my mistake is pointed out I get pi**ed off for being so stupid. And I end up down in the dumps for no reason but in some perverse way I feel I belong there then. Does this make any sense at all?
                            I am certainly not saying that is the case with you btw.
                            Yes, makes sense.

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

Till we retest ....3 days after all symptoms are GONE....another week at the most ???

Any movies I should order to make me smile ??? Sent a list....a LONG LIST........LOL
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th July

I will put my thinking hat on Evie..
                                I really hope you are soon feeling brighter, you have been through the mill lately...

I am taking my tired arse off to the pit now...
                                See yas tomorrow
                                Well done on the first day of your new life Oney.

Comment

Working...
                                X