Army Thread 7th July

Once I was on NAL I had no desire 4 nicotine
    Long Road
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Hi Everyone
      Evie,sorry to hear about your news, how are you doing?
      Oney, well done on the no ciggies, just dont turn all healthy on me with your food, next time order a cheeseburger with ya chips instead of chicken !!!!!!!
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

KTAB. My avatar used to be Oscar. The English gave the Irish a language, the Irish gave the English literature.
        And Australians
        Long Road
        Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

I DETEST this girl - she has stolen my little one's childhood (9 going on 16), and my wallet. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Hiya Ronnie, nice to see you here, we havent chatted in a while. I have just posted on the July 1 thread, you are doing great. Dont be on here now trying to corrupt Oney with your evil talk of cheese burgers.

Long R I love Oscars wit and sense of humour, glad you like him too. Ireland is known as the land of saints and scholars.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Tip childhood lasts about half as long as it used to when I was a kid, mores the pity.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

KTAB;657144 wrote: Tip childhood lasts about half as long as it used to when I was a kid, mores the pity.
                I can swat her with my tail when she puts a hand on a hip, swinging the upper body from side to side and say "whateeeeva"
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

[QUOTE=KTAB;657142]Hiya Ronnie, nice to see you here, we havent chatted in a while. I have just posted on the July 1 thread, you are doing great. Dont be on here now trying to corrupt Oney with your evil talk of cheese burgers.

Thanks KTAB, I am feeling really good so far, I just wished I stayed A/F like you did, but hey, you learn by your own mistakes, but at least now I know that this is for good and no going back, wow its sounds great saying that!

Whats going on..... are you's 2 finally an item now??? I thought it was a love/Hate relationship you had with oney......
                  starting over

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Ooooh, and the "Children have rights too! I'll call Childline...." ***SWAT***
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Sweet Niblets! She's only doin wot her Daddy told her
                      Long Road
                      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Evening Poppets !
                        Got out of the dunny Rons....what did you do, throw them out some 'spiked' food into the hallway, wait til they fall asleep ?
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

[quote]ronnie;657147 wrote:
                          Originally posted by KTAB
                          Hiya Ronnie, nice to see you here, we havent chatted in a while. I have just posted on the July 1 thread, you are doing great. Dont be on here now trying to corrupt Oney with your evil talk of cheese burgers.

Thanks KTAB, I am feeling really good so far, I just wished I stayed A/F like you did, but hey, you learn by your own mistakes, but at least now I know that this is for good and no going back, wow its sounds great saying that!

Whats going on..... are you's 2 finally an item now??? I thought it was a love/Hate relationship you had with oney......
                          You are still my first love here Ronnie, you know that
                          Personally I am far from out of the woods yet but feeling fab, swimming and working out at the gym, drinking loads of water and eating healthy. Lost most of that attractive beer belly and my skin is so much clearer. There really is no downside to being AF.
                          It is there for you too and I know you will get there.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Bridget, my bum is still numb........ and what was so good and shiney that you could'nt come & get me ?????
                            starting over

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

KTAB - I love you :h:h:h

Sorry Oney - ha you just got DUMPED .........
                              starting over

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

The copper across the street came home in his uniform and I was busy having a dribble through my front window...........men in uniforms....there really IS a God.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X