MWO CDs?

Any listen to them?

R they music or just talk to you CD's?

Please tell what they are all about!

Thanks much!

An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

MWO CDs?

Hey there...

I listen to them, not all of them now that I did the first 30 days....the ones you use during the first 30 days have talking on them, leading you through hypnosis, kinda like guided meditation really, and have you give yourself suggestions on either cutting down or completely quitting drinking, depending on the set you get.

Then there are 2 CD's in the set that are just babbly brook and ocean wave noises, and there are subliminal suggestions of the same type (either cut back/control or stop drinking) stuff in there, and you listen to those either when you're just working around the house or at work or when you are sleeping.

I still listen to these two noisemaker ones all the while when I'm at work during the day, really low volume and don't even notice them, just as a tune up.

Comment

MWO CDs?

scrubbly;657624 wrote: Hey there...

I listen to them, not all of them now that I did the first 30 days....the ones you use during the first 30 days have talking on them, leading you through hypnosis, kinda like guided meditation really, and have you give yourself suggestions on either cutting down or completely quitting drinking, depending on the set you get.

Then there are 2 CD's in the set that are just babbly brook and ocean wave noises, and there are subliminal suggestions of the same type (either cut back/control or stop drinking) stuff in there, and you listen to those either when you're just working around the house or at work or when you are sleeping.

I still listen to these two noisemaker ones all the while when I'm at work during the day, really low volume and don't even notice them, just as a tune up.
      Thanks scrubbly, they sound cool. Nice start out tool to learn how to abstain a few days.

Relaxing is a major factor to sobering up, holding onto it is work.

Nice to C your reply.
      An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

MWO CDs?

I used the CDs 'religiously' in the beginning as well.
        They really do help reinforce all the new things you need to remember...........very helpful.
        I use them only occasionally now.
        Definitelly worth a try
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X