Day 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 10

Day 10 is proving to be tough. I got paid today and now that I have the money the craves and urges are hitting. I will not drink. I have a very sick Aunt that has to go to a hospital and I want to be there.

Even with the bad news I am going to fight and not ruin my 10 days. I want to make it past day 13.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 10

Alison, hang in there.
    I am doing some research on the two weeks craving. I find the first days easy, almost euphoric, and after two weeks the desire to drink becomes overwhelming. I am doig just the supplements, but maybe the other meds are needed? What are you taking?
    I am on the wagon again today... Do not mess up your progress, if you can make it, maybe I can too!
    "If I lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me"
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Day 10

(( hugs )) ... I'm right there with you ... fighting the cravings ... fighting.
      AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Day 10

I am doing this cold turkey. If I can quit smoking cold turkey I figure that I can do this as well cold turkey. Here today I am still sober. But there were times where I almost convinced myself to drink. My aunt is going to be ok. She just has a very bad infection.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 10

Day 10. That's fantastic!!!!! :goodjob:

Don't you even think about having a drink!

You've come so far Alison. As soon as those thoughts come into your head get rid of them.
          They have no right to tell you what to do

Stay strong

Brett.
          Alcohol Free Since July 1 2009.

My Sobriety Blog
          (From Then Till Now).

Comment

Working...
          X