Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music - what do you like?

Music is a wonderful thing.

What do you all enjoy? Rock? Country? Pop? Classics? Etc.? ...... And ... do you play an instrument?

.............. Me, I play guitar and piano. I like all sorts of music (except rap - sorry rap-lovers, it's just not my bag) .... I love Elton John, Chicago, Metallica ... jeez, I could go on and on. There are so many good ones.

What do you like?
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Cat.....depends on my mood....I like just about everything........IAD. ( My oldest son plays the guitar....all kinds...he has his own band. The Youngest boy the piano. )
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

EBM (electronic body music)
      Deep trance
      deep/hard synth pop
      hard techno

my fav group of all time: Yello

also lately been liking:

Trentemoller
      VNV Nation
      Saul Williams
      Benny Benassi
      Stephen Bodzin
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

I don't play anything properly, but do have fun making wierd noises on my keyboard.

my youtube videos that I made the music for to date (hey keep the laughter down!)

YouTube - GarlicNut's Channel

nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey Cat, I like your new avatar! Any particular reason for the change?
          Well Determinator, you certainly have creativity to put together beeps to make a symphony.

For listening, jazz is my favorite. I play classical piano, though, but I like almost eveything. Rap sort of fascinates me, but otherwise I just like soulful lyrics, quality technique, and non-repetitive scores.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Determinator, I can't wait to check out your YouTubes .. (I don't have speakers here at work - ancient computer).

Tulipe, thanks. I had a pic of myself but then decided that was probably not a good idea, so I went back to a kitty theme ... might switch to Robin (ie., the batman and robin Robin). No reason for the change .. other than feeling like a change!
            AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

I am was always will be a FLEETWOOD mac ............FAN...actic !!!
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
              X