NEXT DAY THREAD Wednesday 8th July.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning AL ................... NO NO, I mean morning ALL..... I promise.........
    Got to bolt and get 'the boy' off to school.
    I am relieved to report that I am actually sleeping like a log, and for the first time in years waking up fit to have a conversation without ripping someone's throat out........ who would have thunk it ?????
    Go hard today punters.
    Bridge
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Morning Bridget, and all to come.
    Great that sleep is kicking in Bridget.
    A beautiful sunny day here....for a feckin' funeral. Oh well, the fine gentleman will be cruising around above, re-united with his beautiful loved one. What a partnership.
    A safe, sober, magical day to all!............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh that's sad G....it's hard enough to find the right fecking partner these days without having them bunk off on you.
      How are you going, eternally chirpy one ?
      Bridge
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep, sad indeed. They had a 'lifetime' together though, and were in their seventies. She passed away earlier this year, and he went Sunday morning. I was honoured, and very lucky to know them. Two very cool people.
        Apart from all that, i'm going pretty good here thanks. Off out to experience the day now....take care Bridget.........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Checking In

Morning Everybody,

Nothing much to report.

Busy day at work then off to get my hair done!

Fab, I just go all dreamy when someone is playing with my hair.

It's raining here today and abit chilly.

But we don't even get frost so I am not wingeing (sp?)
          Shas
          Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Hi Bridget, Mr G & Shas & all to come
            Well I also had a lovely nights sleep but I was wide awake at 5am and could'nt get back off, I think I have been sleeping in too much while the kids are off school.
            I am meant to be seeing a friend today for lunch so that should be nice to catch up, have'nt a clue where we are going, mind you looking at the weather it might be round her house, Ive had enough kids round mine to last me a lifetime.
            Im having another lot of kids round tomorrow but that because I have invited some Mums over for coffee so that should'nt be tooooo mad !!
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

Hiya Rons,
              I love coffee mornings with my girls....some of the CONVERSATIONS !!!!
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all!
                A great funeral service today. Not too long, inspiring, and a lot of love in the room! I came away enriched. Haven't been myself the last few day's. I think al has been in it's death throes, trying for a final shot at my life, my soul, self respect, health, dignity, power, magic. It didn't get too close, but be on guard folk's, and always have your toolbox at the ready. Al is a cunning little fecker! Am right back on track now.........
                Betty, yep, yoga for me next tues. Have dug out some board shorts (long hawaiian style beach shorts)i got for a birthday, that i'd never usually wear. Now i have found their purpose. The talk in class should now be less about the new blokes ball's.
                Have a magical, inspiring evening folk's!

Comment

Hey Mr G, well done on using your AL defeating toolbox. And I'm so pleased you got some suitable attire for your 'other' toolbox during yoga. Can really put a girl off her downward dog when she looks between her legs and sees the bloke behind her tucking his escaped nadger back in........sorry, but I thought it was time for a bit of tone lowering around here.

Bets
                  x
                  Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Are nadgers a protected or endangered species?

Comment

Rare and endangered in my world Tawny....
                      .....How are you Ms. frog ?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G'day Tawny. Oh yes, protected. My 'nadger' always wears a raincoat when out in the weather. However, due to hibernation issues beyong nadger's control, many would say endangered too.

Comment

And people say the Army thread scrapes the bottom of the barrel....I dont know....sigh....
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm good thanks Bridge - getting over a 30 hour stint with visitors. I HATE visitors ... they interfere with my run.

Hey - I think we should start "Save the Nadger" campaign - you know - with t-shirts and badges and posters and stuff ...

I'm off to get the hairnet. Nighty nights. Jodi Picoult is calling me.

Comment

Watch out for those nadger's Tawny! Sweet dreams..........

Comment

Working...
                              X