Army Thread 8th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th July

Evie, we will go for a ride another time...no problem at all :-)

Thank you Tip, having big nuts has always been one of my ambitions :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

A rather belated g'd evening folks!

Hope everyone is well and have had/are having a good day!

Startie, what is the date tomorrow again?
      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Hellooooo Grim!!
        Umm, not really sure of the date...hang on while I check my diary

How was your day?

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

startingover;658781 wrote: I think anything that we are not used to doing will take its toll. Its like I can walk miles, but cannot swim as far. 45 lengths is VERY impressive. I managed 26 yesterday. I will go for 30 tomorrow or Friday.
          Well, today, I have been feeling rather reflective. Thinking about where I was a year ago, where I am now kind of stuff. I have found the last few weeks challenging and I feel I am through that now (thank goodness) but its always good to regroup and reassess. So thats how I have been feeling today.
          I did 90 yesterday. But that wont happen again any time soon, 60 is about right for me now. It is not that long that 30 killed me remember? You will be suprised how quick it builds up. Do you enjoy it?

It does no harm to stop and take stock every so often cause it is easy just to plod along. I think people with our issue need to keep on top of it by not letting our guard down.
          BTW one year tomorrow, I am lost for words. Ha ha that doesn't happen often.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

My day was good thanks! Day 22 AF so only a few to go before my first 30!

Wow, you must be so chuffed with your achievement and so you should be! :goodjob::goodjob:
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Wow!! How long did 90 take you?
              I am really enjoying my swimming. I have found a better time to go now too.

An Irishman lost for words? I dont think so :-)

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Evie.Lou;658784 wrote: NON.....it was for the fall/winter issue cover and they are just in town til Saturday .....

It was nice to be asked. They said our place was so pretty and looked like what their readers would be looking for in a B&B...Oh well ...wasn't meant to be !!!
                Why cant it be featured? They can take some outside shots for the cover and you can take the interiors and email them if you have a good camera. They can use the exterior for the main shot inside only. Just a thought, cause I am in that business.

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Thats great Grim. Those first 30 days are so important for putting in place your tools to help you through the long haul.

I am happy, very :-) Thank you.

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

startingover;658802 wrote: Wow!! How long did 90 take you?
                    I am really enjoying my swimming. I have found a better time to go now too.

An Irishman lost for words? I dont think so :-)
                    Ok maybe not lost for words, just awestruck so

It is great that you enjoy it. I am not a very strong swimmer so do it in my own time. It took me 90 mins to do that. It is a 25mtr pool and I live in the slow lane.

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

'Lo Grimster

YOu're doing well, but we all have some way to go to match Starty's nuts of STEEL

Starts: it's difficult to describe, but I'm just so happy for you (in a non-soppy way). Starts for Army General!
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Hi Grim well done on the 22 days, isnt it just a fab feeling for you to be saying that out loud?

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

are you irish grim?

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

Hey Tip, KTAB,

Firstly Tip, I am with you on Startie's promotion.

Army Lieutenant General Startie "Nuts of Titanium" McSquirrel! :happy::happy:

KTAB, long way to go still mate, but yeah, it is great!

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

right, this pc is too slow so im logging off, see you all later.

Comment

Army Thread 8th July

tiptronic_ct;658809 wrote: 'Lo Grimster

YOu're doing well, but we all have some way to go to match Starty's nuts of STEEL

Starts: it's difficult to describe, but I'm just so happy for you (in a non-soppy way). Starts for Army General!
                                Aww, thanks Tigger :l

Comment

Working...
                                X