today is day 2 (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today is day 2 (again)

Well, I am very pleased with myself. We were with family and friends for 5 days and, I didn't over do it. I did have a couple of beer (even set a limit for myself and stuck to it). I didn't wake up with a headache once!

Today is day 2 AF, going to start a cleanse tomorrow and back to the gym.

I know what I need to do - just need to do it!!!

Change is up to ME!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

- gtfg

today is day 2 (again)

this is my second AF day too - this time I am gonna do it cos to truthful I am bored with it and tomorrow I am going to follow your example and go to gym

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

we can do it together.

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

Good stuff you two!

Exercise is great to help with keeping your mind in a good place. And a positve attitude works wonders too.
        Good luck!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

yes we can do you want to talk now about why you drink or anything diversionary - I find I do 3-4 days AF then ooops usually its cos Im bored and sadly before I can think of something to do the option to drink is in my head and then its blotto time

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

Happy Anniversary tomorrow Startingover. :goodjob:

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

Jools - or the demon taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you have been doing great - you deserve one drink. What's one drink? Then, before you know it, it's the next morning and you feel like crap because the bugger won, again.

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

this is so true - it is a demon - it's like being posessed I am fine all day I make plans Im cool then its 7pm and next thing Im staggering around trying to get upstais without breaking my neck cos I do get hammered any how lets not talk too much abot the demon cos it may trigger something .what kinda exercise you goona get into?

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

ohh yes 9/7/2008 - you must be very proud - thats gonna be me next year I promise

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

okay its 10 .30 pm so Im offsky will try this thread tomoz see if you are ok nighty night

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

hi havent done any major exercise just enough to make a start. how about you GFG
                      working tonight so it will be easy getting over the weekend gonna plan sunday almost minute by minute so I keep control tend to use wine as night sedation to reestablish sleep pattern so need relaxation and fatigue I think is the proper way to sleep. how's about you did you go to gym and how you gonna get through weekennd?

Comment

today is day 2 (again)

hi if you are out there , go -to feel-gr8 this my trial tonight when the habit of using wine to get hammered to turn sleep back to days - reprogramming my brain and all that, also, going to do an exact throw by throw account plan ,in a minute of how to spend the time creatively, and increase fatigue-so too tired to drink 2bottles of wine and 10 cigs - besides which these days its costing me a fortune, ok what Im doing now is highlighting the bad but now gonna put some positive images in my head of me going for a run and then learning some spanish then bath and bed time - wish me luck if you are out there- anybody - i wish you all good luck to- can't go on like this- that's a fact - its killing me an Im paying for the privilege-positive- run-revise- bathe n bed. seeya XXXX

Comment

Working...
                        X