Army Thread 9th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th July

Well he died eventually....thankfully not as a direct result of my wedding related extreme sports..............
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 9th July

Ok here's another...I'm warning you I have a SIZABLE collection......myself and 2 other bridesmaids stole a fisherman's push bike and rode around the local harbour in our bridesmaid's kit screaming obsenities at people....then we went and broke into one of the girl's ex's place and dragged him out of bed at 3am, put his music on, drank his booze, and almost got him evicted from his place. Fortunately, the rest of the wedding party was not privy to this one.
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 9th July

Zenstyle;660588 wrote: That same wedding one of my cousins (in bridesmaid's garb) took control of the bus when the bus driver went for a pee. With the fam and guests on board. That really took the heat off me the next day, I must say...
        I'm pissing myself laughing here....:upset:
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 9th July

It is helpful when one of the rels make a bigger dick of themselves than you do.....quite a relief innit?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 9th July

That's not even it for weddings, let alone uni, nurses training, 21st's, holidays to Queensland, funeral wakes (OH GOD I don't think I could even tell that one HERE) 80th birthday parties that I didn't want to go to and found a unique way of letting people know that.
            I could HONESTLY hang here and trade stories with you all day Zenny...and would far prefer to,but I've gotta go work.............we'll get back to this though.........
            Bridge.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 9th July

Zenstyle;660599 wrote: The photographer managed to get the garter flash on camera. You should have seen the look on the Minister's face behind me... :H
              :H:H:H:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 9th July

I Am going to change the avatar before I go....see? you've already had a positive influence on my behaviour......VERY few people do that....
                Seeya later matey.
                Bridge.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                X