Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10 July

Keep an eye on yourself Oner's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

Well dont say I didnt warn yez...
      M

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

I don't quit, Ms. Bridget. Feck, here i am taking the bait! I'll have you know i'm a wake up to your kind.......... G'night!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

Guitarista;661032 wrote: I don't quit, Ms. Bridget. Feck, here i am taking the bait! I'll have you know i'm a wake up to your kind.......... G'night!
          Of COURSE you are ........
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

Right !
            I think my work here is done.
            I'm off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.
            Night All.
            Bridge
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

hi all whats happning,after being a way for a week not near a pc,its nice to come back and see you,s are all still buzzing in the army,it is good to be hear

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

Mario, its good to have you back in the folds! We have missed you!
                Are you nice and tanned?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

totally browned offhow are you doing starts,i missed your celebration the other day,but you know i was there in spirit

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

I can imagine you lucky fecker!
                    Oh, I know you were there all right, smiling down on us!!
                    I am back in the swing again Mario, thanks. Back on the prozac and its seems to be settling in now thankfully. Had myself worried for a while there. I wont go messing around with that for a a while now..if ever.

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

Did you know I am going to Florida to stay with Zenny on 1st Sept?

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

no i dident know,that sounds great,the sunshine state,you will have a great time there i was there back in 96 for a month,well i was there in bodyI was in portugal by my own and it was really different in a good way being there & not drinking,especially as i lived there for a long time,but some of my friends i think are on the wrong road,which is sad,but i have to help my self first before i become the patron saint of recovery

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

I was there in 99, again in body!! This time I will remember it ALL! I am so excited about going, a little scared too. But it will be a whole new experience for me (and Zenny :-))
                          How long did you live in Portugal for?
                          You are absolutely right, you must look after yourself first....

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

you will have a great time & so will zen,i lived in portugal nearly 12 years,looking back it was some expearince as marbella knows its very easy to get caught up in the drinking thats all x pats do or so it seemed to me,but of course it is not like that if you open your eyes a bit wider than the bar

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

12 years? Wow! A long time...I would imagine its very hard to avoid the drinking...is that why you came back?

Comment

Army Thread 10 July

sorry starts reading other threads,no i came back because my father was dying,& we are a pretty close family,by coincidence i left portgal on 1st july 2006 and returned this year 1st july,

Comment

Working...
                                X