Day 4 for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 for me!

Hey ya'll, I'm writing from just outside Nashville TN. Today is Monday, Aug. 28, day 4 on supps and topa for me. Last week we joined a gym and I worked out 3 times!. Fri. was my first day on the program (minus CDs-they're ordered). I did drink my usual amount Fri., but found that I sweated excessively. I was at a high school football game and had to leave because I was getting too hot and wringing wet. Sat. night I poured a drink, but was not able to finish it! Unheard of, in fact the rest of the bottle is still untouched in my kitchen 2 days later! I have thought about drinking, but it honestly doesn't appeal to me. I think the cd's will help with the habit of thinking its time to drink. Has anyone else experienced being really tired allthe time at first and what about the sweating? I'm still having it today? I guess its the supps detoxing my body, but I haven't seen it mentioned by anyone. Feedback needed...thanks,
    Cindy

Day 4 for me!

Side Effects

I didn't have the sweating but I sure did have the tired feeling in fact so much I was falling asleep in the afternoon. I'm on day 42. It's better now.
    Pea

Comment

Day 4 for me!

I think sweating is your bodys way of getting toxins out..... You will adjust but it takes some time... Hang in!

Nancy:l
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
      X