Next Day Thread, Sat 11th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football isn't on until 2pm Bridge, so not up early in the name of AFL, it's just that I am so spritely..

What's on for the weekend then?
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I'm planning a 3km run pre football Bridge :-)
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Meat pie and chips for lunch...LMAO

Comment

OK - all frocked up and ready for an hour's drive and then the lovely train for 1hr 16mins. If it's 1hr 17mins there shall be complaints! And Bridge - just between us girls - I never tell.

Comment

Have a great time Tawny xxx

Can you use the escargo tongs??

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;661433 wrote: Football isn't on until 2pm Bridge, so not up early in the name of AFL, it's just that I am so spritely..

What's on for the weekend then?
              I would like to say shoe shopping and latte's, darling.............
              However, reality dictates a sachet through Bunnings for some Spac filler, multiple hole filling & pre paint prep.......pandemic movement of furniture, a dog hair enema for my car, followed by preparation of submission papers tonight...................
              BBBBBBOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. ..........
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sounds like a truly great Saturday Bridge, I think I'd rather be at work..

Comment

tawnyfrog;661436 wrote: OK - all frocked up and ready for an hour's drive and then the lovely train for 1hr 16mins. If it's 1hr 17mins there shall be complaints! And Bridge - just between us girls - I never tell.
                  TAWNY.............take me WITH you .................................................

Be nice and feminine for both of us love....and I'm going to have to insist on full report back........
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;661434 wrote: I'm planning a 3km run pre football Bridge :-)
                    Now you're just fecking well SHOWING OFF............
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Been for my run, had a shower and a morning nanna nap, (I was up at 6am remember) now just waiting for a mate to come over so we can get the train to the footy :-)

Comment

Being on the other side of the world from many of you, I am on the day before and I can't find the previous day's thread to read the afternoon's posts. Any suggestions on how to read the end of the day before thread??

Comment

My god you people, why why do you get up so early.......
                          I am being really really lazy today, I did'nt wake up until 10am my god I have'nt done that in weeks, and I still have my Pj's on and only just finished my first cup of tea, I have to have a least two more before I can function..........
                          Bridget - now come on girl, dont tell me thats you in your avitar........ far tooo sofisticated (sp) for you.....:H
                          Wavey - I hope you enjoy your footy
                          Tawny - I hope you have a grand evening
                          Hi Mr G - I try to avoid mirrors, they always look back at me...... but once again thanks for your support.
                          Starts - you were up late girl - your party was yesterday lovey.....
                          Hi Prancy & welcome to this thread, if you go back into the discussion section and scroll down untill you see what thread you want to read then click on it all the posts will be there and once you get to the bottom you will see page numbers just click on the next page and it will come up. I hope this helps
                          Well I went to a real soccer match last night and although my boys loved it I thought it was borring but the crowds were great, it was Perth Glory playing wolverhampton Wanderers, im off for dinner round a friends house tonight so that should be nice.
                          Hope you all have a great Saturday everyone
                          :dancin: enguin:
                          starting over

Comment

It is still Friday night here. But I am not going to drink.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning Down Belows.
                              Saturday morning here and raining sadly.
                              Hope you all had a great day today?
                              Ronners, yes I was up far too late last night, I really should be in bed by 9
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Evening all!
                                I may've bumped into Tawny today. Who's to know?....that smile i got at the supermarket, the glance from the woman in Bunnings, the inquisitive, and playful smile i got in the traffic?
                                Hope everyone is enjoying their day, and don't worry, you will be ok.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X