Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th July

Good morning folks.

I have just had a lovely lay in. Very unusual for me as I am usually wide awake by 5am and today its 8am. Bliss...

I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday. But I know some of you are struggling badly right now, so prayers and positve thoughts are winging there way to you !!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 11th July

Morning, Starts & all to come. Big hug to all who encouraged me last night! Will be keeping busy today, and popping in here for a smile a minute.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Good for you Tigger.
      Each time you kick AL in the nuts, (so to speak) he will get weaker and weaker and you will get stronger and stronger!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

thanks, Opes! L-glug, glut I mean, being consumed in copious quantities... Also feeling like a teabag :-)
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Hello guys, Starty lol at a lay in till 8, you lazy squirrel. Tip nice to see my buddy here with his bouncy bits all in tact. Morning Opal will the wellies get an outing today? I was planning on tackling the garden but its very wet out again. Where is everyone else???
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

'Lo, KT. They've been shocked into silence by the slovenly squirrel!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Slovenly squirrel rides again!!!
              I have been out, in the rain I might add, to walk miles with the beasts.
              Not so slovenly huh?????

Hows yer eye Opal?

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

I dunno I think I will have to go and annoy the Aussies if people dont show up soon. What you up to today?

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Well, its raining rather persistently here so might go into town and do a bit of shopping. Then see what the weathers doing...maybe a dvd or something...
                  What about you?

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Ah, I might go swimming too....

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

i'm on my way to drop son off at friend. They own a wine farm. Ironic, huh? Then taking mum for tea & cake.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Get lots of cake into you Tippers. When in doubt, EAT :-)

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Morning all, Not exactly feeling GREAT but still SOBER ....."there REALLY is a GOD and he must be listening" ???
                          Opal I saw a fabby site with "disco" style wellies for ya. Their slogan was something like (bring a smile to the Irish weather)......or some other madness like that ?? How in the world they can stay in business I will NEVER know but will try to find the site for ya so you can MAYBE help em ???
                          We maybe should all kick in and buy some for KT ??? No more gardening excuses then !!!
                          Startsy, Thanks for the prayers. I am a sponge here.soaking em up !!!
                          Tips, Swallow the GLUT..........can't over do on it or I would be dead now and writing this from the GREAT beyond !!
                          Everyone else .....STAY SOBER, I am reminding myself how hard it is to GET that way !!!
                          Hold on to what you have ..I AM doing everything in my power to do that........you do it TOOOOOO !!!
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Had 9 hours solid sleep but awoke weirdly (see the excessive dreams thread) So sitting here eating my late porridge and bucket of strong black coffee. Garden looks off of the menu so I am going to hit the gym like a man possessed and then go swimming followed by a soak in the stean room and/or sauna. Back home for lunch and see what the day brings. LOL I would say this makes rivetting reading.

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

1 good thing, Starts, I am eating again. Gained 2kg since 26 June! 8 to go!
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X