Army Thread 11th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th July

In a few weeks he and I will be married 39 years. I've done my share! Really, he's a great guy, can do anything, but can REALLY be a pain in the ass.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

I can't imagine being with ANYONE 39 years....including myself
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

I had no idea it would turn out like this. I just did it for the cool wedding gifts!!! LOL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

rubywillow;662252 wrote: I had no idea it would turn out like this. I just did it for the cool wedding gifts!!! LOL
          Was it worth it ???:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Well, I told my Hubs I want to have a REALLY big party next year for our 40th anniversary and renew our vows. He asked if the old ones had expired yet! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

He is actually a VERY intelligent man. He knows just how far he can push me, and he's very good at getting me anything I really want, even tho he may bitch and moan like its impossible.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Vows with a use by/best before date.....What a concept !!!!!
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Me too, dear Opal. I must try for some sleep here. Have a good 'un!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Bydee Opals......I'm off as well Ruby....for aforementioned satanic ritual (mass children's play date)
                    Have a GREAT day/evening you two...chat soon I hope.
                    Bridge
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 11th July

Night, Brige!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X