Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fears ... OmG

thanks to all of you
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

fears ... OmG

dexterhead;663703 wrote: I was going to post this in the thread about the "Intervention" show. Then I saw the ending. Does anyone else have this horrible fear???? This is my fear that tortures me night and day. That I will finally get sober, as I think I may be getting close to doing, and quickly learn I am terminally ill from the hell I 've put my body through. Tonight"s "intervention" showed an alcoholic, Bret, who after finally submitting to treatment, found he had esophegal cancer and died three weeks later.
      This is crazy I know, but I am curious if there are others with this fear. I fear I have destroyed my body and that I will get my life back, only to die (punishment for abusing my body?) .
      I am sorry to be melodramatic. I just felt there might be others with these feelings. just scared
      Are you afraid of you? We really get to see (in the mirror) ourselves when we sober up. There were some days i looked like total shit. Man did i age like hell. Yes, the damage is done, so we rebuild what is left.

I have no fear, i like to see the new world around me, for better or worst.

An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Working...
      X