USA..Tell us YOUR NEWS Today !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I had my first day out in two weeks and it has been GRAND !!!

Got myself some Wondermus Tenny boots for walking the feilds.
    Can't wait to climb the hill at Glastonbury.........and still not sure if I am gonna do the firewalking (maybe in my tenny boots) ?
    what do you guys think ???
    Glastonbury Goddess Conference - home
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I was talking about the nudist park with a couple of my supervisors years ago and just kidding about going there for the weekend. One of the guys said, "Don't do it. It was the most embarrassing afternoon of my life." !!! LOL!!!!! This guy (he and his wife both passed away since Christmas) was really overweight and oddly shaped, as was his wife, and I could never get that image out of my head!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm still at WORK!!! I need an organizer. I find that the busier I get the more my stuff gets disorganized. I have notes everywhere and piles all over the place. When I try to make things a little neater I lose notes by piling other things on top. I need to have a better system to spend a few minutes each and every day so that things don't get so out of hand. I also never seem to file things away or throw things away-that is part of what starts piling up on my desk. When it gets too bad I just move a pile into my other office....it is absurd, but it's hard to understand what things I actually need to do to make things better. I wish I had it just in-grained in my blood to be organized. Any ideas dear friends of mine?

I've gotta run....I need to go to the grocery store, get gas and go home to make dinner. Last night we ate at 9:30p and I really don't want a repeat performance of that. Love to All, Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

That would be gross ...YUCK I can imagine NOT a pretty site ....
          But the question is ...was he as Oddly shaped as my yoga instructor......??????
          Green and real long fingers.......Ohhhh

Comment

Organize ...Like me
            The double Virgo in me should be ...I said should be ???

Rubes did ya ever go down and "Willie watch" at the nudist camp?
            Maybe we can do that this fall ???(sounds like fun to me)

Comment

Working...
            X