Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD Wednesday 15th July

Tawny, you make me laugh a lot...

If I was 40 years older and was rich enough to own my own yacht, who knows?

(I do have a ute, remember?)
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

It's on petrol/gas so no hope for me...I know you are a diesel Woman..
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

You can only be an auntie if they can come over to yours for the hols ....and bring their mates....and their rip sticks, nintendo DS lites, weird senses of humour etc
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wavey - the petrol/gas thing is ok but don't you think the automatic component is just a tad on the effete side of things?

Bridge - fine with me, yes they can bring mates and sense of humour but NO nintendo DS lites or rip sticks because I don't know what they are. However, I have a fully functioning water rocket launching station with air compressor at the ready. It's a doozy!

Time for my hairnet and Readers Digest. Nighty nights.

Comment

Nighty Night Tawny.....sleep well and make sure your hair net doesn't slip down and choke you during the night , OK ?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all!
              A cruisey day had here, and feeling the power! Bill's, bill's, and just a couple more bill's....but you know what?...it doesn't really matter. I am sober, happy, and life is grand.
              Have a magical night everyone.......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

This might be old news, but just heard there's been an earthquake of N.Z's south island, (7.6 ish?) and there's a flood warning out for Lord Howe island, Parts of N.S.W. and Tas............No details as yet.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

No need to extol your opinions upon our more Senior Members, Bridge..

Comment

Mr G,

NOTHING else matters, as long as you are happy :-P

Comment

So true Waves. How are you going?...Are you happy?

Comment

Not happy here... Labeled as SAD (seasonal Affective disorder)

Am all Fecked up really..

oh well, better than being pissed, by a mile....

Comment

Hello everyone, just waking up here (temporarily) in Florida.
                          The only thing worse than waking up with a hangover is waking up to very weak mudwater coffee that someone else made - what a disappointment!
                          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Get the proper Coffee in Tulipe xxx

Comment

I'm no way mad...LMFCTO

Comment

Oh dear, been hanging out with the girls too much!

Comment

Working...
                                X