Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacailin - Tattoo

Lets see if she is looking still.

That is Seacalin's LEG, or ARM? You R Loved and Thought About Today!!!

Tell Us YOU ARE OKAY..

Pretty Please?

Attached files [img]/converted_files/33596=3677-attachment.jpg[/img]
    An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Seacailin - Tattoo

Hi Seacallin . . .

"You R Loved and Thought About Today"!!! as ~iirene~ has asked, please stop by and let us know how you are doing.

You are not alone. Prayers and positive energy to you Sea . . . (((:l)))

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Nice tatt ... Yes, please stop by.

~~ adding my positive thoughts and vibes.
      AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Hi All,
        I am at the library writing to you all so my time is limited. I have missed you all so very much. Laptop is out for repairs and should be back soon. Emylee has moved out. It was a very ugly scene. I am off the Topa. It was very bad for me. It was worth a shot. I am trying very hard to stay sober and am doing it 3-4 days a week, but shooting for longer. I am tired of being sick and tired. That tat is on my right leg, from knee to ankle. Thank you all for the love and prayers. I think about you everyday. I am interviewing for a few jobs. We shall see. Overall, I am doing better. Love u all. Be in touch soon.:l
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Sending loads of positive vibes your way Sea.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Hi SeaC . . .

"I am trying very hard to stay sober and am doing it 3-4 days a week, but shooting for longer. I am tired of being sick and tired".

So glad to see you back here, sorry to hear about Emylee moving out.

You sound so much better than you did on the last thread I read from you. Still sending postive energy and prayers. YOU CAN DO IT ! (((:l))) See you on board again ~ soon.

Best of the best to you with your interviews ~ It will all work out well for you.

ps . . . very nice tatoo, (well applied).

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Sea, I hope your still online. Been missing you. I'll try to reach you soon. I'll be home at least thru this weekend. You know I love and worry about you.
              Rubes
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Thanks for checking in. Glad you are doing better and good luck with the job interview!

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Glad you checked in. Best wishes for your interviews, and nice job on your sober time. May good things come your way... hang in there and stay strong.
                  AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

Sea ........

when i met Jackie I knew, there was No coming back. I would like to know on HEAVEN & EARTH how an RN is lost for employ? Shake me, i am bluffed? .............
                    An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Seacailin - Tattoo

I want this tattoo ! ha!
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                      X