Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th July

Morning Guys,

Sloppy squirrel has overslept this morning.
    But still feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.
    Off to see Bruno this arvo. That will be an education I think

Today is a very special day, Zenny has hit 30 days sober!!!! What a terrific achievement. Well done girlie I am so proud of you :l

Grimmers should be on day 3 no smokes, so how are you doing Sir? Check in please

Have a fabby spoony day all
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 15th July

morning starts,its great to see you all happy & buzzy,wheather here is back to normal which is crap,i have a eazy enough day today in that i dont have to go out,anyway hope you keep well say helo to the rest of the squirrel family

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Good morning Mario.
      Yep i think the weather here is going to be crap today also.
      No cycling or swimming for you? Or is it a day of rest :-)

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Morning campers, got lots to get done today. Just thinking to myself this morning, I had another good nights, dream filled, sleep followed by waking up with a clear head and at a resonable hour. That is now the normal state of play, I could start to really like this lifestyle.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Morning KT. Yep, I dont think you can beat waking up gently in the morning and not with a pounding heart and in a cold sweat trying to piece the last evening together....

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

And a cactus growing on my tongue, a pounding headache, reching in the bathroom and having to hold on to the wall. Not to mention the feelings of regret, disgust and helplessness, I could go on.

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

I thank God that that is no longer me.....

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Hi Guys.

I've got some electricians coming at 11 to rewire the sockets in the house. They'll take a few hours and I'll need to give them a key to lock up when I go to work. I hope they don't lose my cat.
                My daughter has had enough. She's moved out of my Ex's in a huff and declared herself homeless. She didn't like the fact that she wasn't allowed to smoke her dope, which she needs as a cure for all kinds of emotional problems brought on by her terrible upbringing (she says), despite being pregnant, and her boyfriend uses to dull the pain of an appendix operation he had three years ago, and she didn't like being reminded that her kids can't go to bed at night with the same clothes they had on all day, and that nappies can get changed before they start dragging on the floor. She's been a complete arse. She has no idea how to behave or what goes on in the real world. I hope they get settled somewhere soon, for the kids sake. She thinks we're all stupid. She will have attracted the attention of the Social Work Dept., which she thinks will get her a house ahead of all the other young, pregnant mothers, but I hope they keep a good eye on her and my grandkids.
                I love her, but she's not doing herself any favours.
                A nightmare!!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Oh Pops, thats awful...you must be at your wits end!!!
                  I hope the grandkids are ok too......
                  I guess there is absolutely nothing you can do? Will she listen to her brother at all?

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Hi Starts and Popeye :-)

Mate, sounds like a nightmare but it isn't up to you, in any other way than supporting the best you can..(Bollocks!)

(I'd be physically dragging the whole bunch of them home and punching the Boyfriend, but then I am Australian and tactless)
                    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Wavey, I think you said what we would all like to do.....

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

She listens to nobody except her BF. That's part of the reason that she's in the mess she's in. Every bit of advice is taken as critisism and receives the same reaction.
                        I can't do anything really. I've just got to look out for them as best I can.
                        Anyway, we'll see what happens.

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

hi all starts its a day of rest,work to do on pc
                          popeye i hope your coping ok as it is a big trigger when you see people that you love wont even help themselfs,and as for young people today:huh: they know everything, what would we know about life,sure the world was only created when they were born,i just hope that young people today cop on to the real world b4 it gets to late.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

Sorry to hear this Pops, I am sure you could do without all this now. It is hard to know what to say if she wont listen. She really needs to get her act together if social services are getting involved. The boyfriend sounds like a waste of space and they obvoiusly re-enforce to each other that their behavour is fine. Dont get me started on smoking while pregnant.

Comment

Army Thread 15th July

what age is she pops, sounds like she neds a wake up call and a good ole boot up the arse!

Comment

Working...
                              X