Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day one of My Sobriety Begins TOMORROW

Sosad,

Good for you! You are really strong. I might reccommend taking at least a couple of warm to hot epsom salts baths a day. I did this in the early days of my sobriety, and it helped a great deal. I was a huge sweater! This too shall pass, honestly! It is all worth it. Life will become sweet again. It is amazingly awesome! Hang in there! Hugs, Best

P.S. You will feel so amazing you will want to change your screen name to "sohappy"
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Keep going So! It really is worth the effort, and a lot of the pain will leave. Oh, and One to many IS as awsome as her avatar, in all sorts of ways.
      Stay strong!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I can't hold down ANY food whatsoever. I hate throwing up but it's a reality of my life right now. I also feel as weak as a little child. Shaky in the legs, muscle coordination all off, etc.

Water, ice cold water is such a blessing though, especially in these 100+ temps we have in North Texas.
        I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Working...
        X