USA..What's NEW with YOU... Today ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Kris. Amazing what a little sleep and lipstick will do for a girl, huh?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;665442 wrote: I'm a late starter today. Got a wake-up call that my brother-in-law has passed away. Long story, but he was really another casualty of AL (and tobacco). Not a 'drunk', or mean, or any of those horrible descriptions. Just someone who enjoyed sitting in a bar most of his waking hours with his beer and cigarrettes. I'll be busy helping my sister over the next few days with the funeral and details. I welcome all your prayers for his family. He really was a lovely man.
      :l Awh, I am sorry for your families loss. 61 is so very young.
      My hubby will be 60 this year and I figure he has another 30 years to go. Don't let your sister and his two daughters (or the rest of the family) drain your energy to much. We will be praying for you.

One room flipped and two more to go TaTa......for now
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Just a quick hello there as I am passing by to put some sheets in the wash >>.....

Krigs I see we have a celebrity visitor...I didn't know...I just didn't know ???.........LOL

Comment

Celeb? At the Inn?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie, Are you talking about our good friend Marilyn or someone staying with you at the Inn?
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I need some brainstorming from my friends here......
              Does anyone have any really clever marketing ideas? I need to go out of the office and drum up some business but I really need some catchy ideas that don't cost much money. Have any of you had catchy things an insurance agent has done for you to get your business? I know this is a very dry subject, but you guys are all SO clever.....
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Guys, Lunch time here...soup again...Boo Hoo !!!

We have had famous peeps here but I was speaking about Marilyn .........Darling !!

We got a call yesterday from a famous folk art painter who's art I HAVE SEEN sell at Sotherby's for mega bucks.and they want to stay here and paint the Inn.YEAH !!!

That means we have to paint the Inn before they can paint the Inn.....OMG and >> YICKS LOL

Comment

Oh maybe we all need to have our OWN country threads ....? Ok England - Not even Great Britain whats new with you ?
                  ?We are one another's angels?
                  Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

K, I used to work for our agent, and since we have fleet insurance for our autos and so many houses with so many dif needs to insure, it is a BIG issue with us. I've noticed several friends of mine who are agents rent billboards and put big, smiling pics of themselves with their ads, and I like them mostly. I want someone to look thru all my things once a year for redundancies, overlaps, or even gaps in coverage. Does this help at all? P.S. You can use my pic if you don't want to use yours! LMAO!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Heavenly, its not really a 'country' thing as much as how hard it is time-wise to get people together. This just happens to help those in this segment of the Americas.
                      sigpic

Comment

hi kids . . .

Hi everyone . . . can't help myself at the moment I am so elated. Tonight hubby is bringing our little granddaughters over for a 2 week visit. I guess I am so darn happy because up until this year I could not imagine ~ care giving ~ to grandchildren because of the AL.

In a former post I mentioned having my daughters children over for a 3 day visit and it was absolutely amazing, with the exception of a few melt downs over a DS thing-me but all in all wonderful weekend.

Now I just have to put together an agenda of things to do while my sons children are here for 2 weeks.
                        "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose (control) my mind and I think I like it . . . "
                        (sorry can't remember the artists name but I like the song)

Rubes, so sorry to hear about your loss, Prayer and Positive Energy for you, your sister and the families and friends. :l

Be well everyone . . . (((:l)))

Comment

kriger;665597 wrote: I need some brainstorming from my friends here......
                          Does anyone have any really clever marketing ideas? I need to go out of the office and drum up some business but I really need some catchy ideas that don't cost much money. Have any of you had catchy things an insurance agent has done for you to get your business? I know this is a very dry subject, but you guys are all SO clever.....
                          I will put my "BRAIN" to it as I clean the toliets..LOL
                          I do some of my BEST thinking that way.
                          You yourself can atest that I do keep a CLEAN BATHROOM...right ???(say yes)...checks in the mail !!!

Comment

Polaryzed, that is awespme!!!! I am happy for you
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;665603 wrote: Heavenly, its not really a 'country' thing as much as how hard it is time-wise to get people together. This just happens to help those in this segment of the Americas.
                              Thank you Rubywillow because there was no explanation it does appear a bit separatist .... I wasn't being awkward ... just them and us ..... :thanks:
                              ?We are one another's angels?
                              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Welcome polar and Heavenly and anyone else I my have missed !!!

See ya soon !!!

Thanks for coming !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X