USA..What's NEW with YOU... Today ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he chimes in soon. Sould we send him a memo?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

please give him a little ...din~a ~ling (pm) I know he had errors but should be home now. Can ya help me PLEASE will ya HUH ???
      Guests are checking in and I got me hands full at the memento......
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I will PM him. Stop slackin' and get to your guests...LOL!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I just talked to Sea. She may be getting a job here in TX!!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

IAD is up for the dress up party on Friday!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

event:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31941608and serve drinks! Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:22 PM by Sarika Dani Filed Under: Live from Studio 1A From TODAY correspondent Jill Rappaport I thought I had seen it all, until I saw Grace! This 3-year-old mule who is part quarter horse can do things that will make your jaw drop. And an if you are an animal lover like me, you will absolutely fall in love with her. I heard about Grace from Oscar winner Robert Duvall who just finished making a movie with her. That's right -- she will soon be on the big screen in an upcoming film called "Get Low." He raved about Grace, saying she is the "smartest mule in America," so I went to the heart of the Shenandoah Valley to check out this amazing gal for myself, and I can tell you now, I was blown away! Upon meeting her, Grace gave me a kiss, a hug, then put out a leg (that's her version of a handshake!). Amazing, huh? But wait, there's more: She then showed me she can play basketball, get the mail, ring a dinner bell, and she even paints! In fact, one of her masterpieces sold for $1,000 for charity. Of course she did a painting for us, and my producer Vivian Fel just shook her head in disbelief. Even Robert Duvall -- who stopped by to do an interview about her -- was still in amazement. But aside from her her immense talent, she is the most loving, affectionate animal, and her owner/trainer Steve Foster is responsible for that. She is definitely part of the family -- as I found out at the end of the day -- when she served us all cold drinks at the bar! YES, the bar inside their home! I told you this Grace is truly AMAZING ...
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Amazing Grace the mule can Paint, kiss, hug -- and serve drinks!
                Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:22 PM by Sarika Dani
                Filed Under: Live from Studio 1A
                From TODAY correspondent Jill Rappaport

I thought I had seen it all, until I saw Grace! This 3-year-old mule who is part quarter horse can do things that will make your jaw drop. And an if you are an animal lover like me, you will absolutely fall in love with her.

I heard about Grace from Oscar winner Robert Duvall who just finished making a movie with her. That's right -- she will soon be on the big screen in an upcoming film called "Get Low." He raved about Grace, saying she is the "smartest mule in America," so I went to the heart of the Shenandoah Valley to check out this amazing gal for myself, and I can tell you now, I was blown away!

Upon meeting her, Grace gave me a kiss, a hug, then put out a leg (that's her version of a handshake!). Amazing, huh? But wait, there's more: She then showed me she can play basketball, get the mail, ring a dinner bell, and she even paints! In fact, one of her masterpieces sold for $1,000 for charity. Of course she did a painting for us, and my producer Vivian Fel just shook her head in disbelief. Even Robert Duvall -- who stopped by to do an interview about her -- was still in amazement.

But aside from her her immense talent, she is the most loving, affectionate animal, and her owner/trainer Steve Foster is responsible for that. She is definitely part of the family -- as I found out at the end of the day -- when she served us all cold drinks at the bar! YES, the bar inside their home! I told you this Grace is truly AMAZING ...

Sorry I'm a little late...been helping my mother out all day.....IAD.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks so much!!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi IAD, LTG, Evie and Rubes,
                    I was off for the afternoon kicking ass in the insurance world! Thanks for all your ideas; maybe I should invest in a video camera and do the Inventory on CD?!? I may have to put a little hold on that until I actually see a difference in our income. I have some things up my sleeve tho until then. Thanks for pitching in.

IAD, I watched the today show and only saw part of that segment with the Amazing Grace....what a pet!!! How are Mom and Sis today?
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Why, thanks for asking K....they're in good spirits. I spent the day cleaning my mothers siding on her house. It was hot........90 out side with one hell of a humidity level. ha! I was soaken' wet all day so it was'nt all that bad ! ha! ( Dress up tomorrow....oh good...I like to play dress up ! Ha! IAD)
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

That Amazing Grace is awesome.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Waiting for husbo to get home about 7 PM my time.
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

IAD;666079 wrote: Why, thanks for asking K....they're in good spirits. I spent the day cleaning my mothers siding on her house. It was hot........90 out side with one hell of a humidity level. ha! I was soaken' wet all day so it was'nt all that bad ! ha! ( Dress up tomorrow....oh good...I like to play dress up ! Ha! IAD)
                            Cleaning siding ...you are a good son !!!...very good friend too, I might add.

Amazing Grace sure is cute !!!!

Comment

kriger;666072 wrote: Hi IAD, LTG, Evie and Rubes,
                              I was off for the afternoon kicking ass in the insurance world! Thanks for all your ideas; maybe I should invest in a video camera and do the Inventory on CD?!? I may have to put a little hold on that until I actually see a difference in our income. I have some things up my sleeve tho until then. Thanks for pitching in.

IAD, I watched the today show and only saw part of that segment with the Amazing Grace....what a pet!!! How are Mom and Sis today?
                              Krigs if you want a video camera let me shop for ya.I'm a bargain shopper par excellent !!!
                              Got a PM from Ger and we are crying with joy here. Give him a big kiss for us ...OK ???:l :l

Comment

LookingToGrow;665957 wrote: I just talked to Sea. She may be getting a job here in TX!!!
                                I wish she would empty her PM box..I,ve tried and tried to get to her :upset: :upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X