Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA..What's NEW with YOU... Today ???

Good day to you.
    This is a new daily thread that I have started to give YOU a place to talk about what's NEW with you !!!
    Tell us what's on YOUR mind ?
    What's NEW in your world?
    What's your plan for sobriety?
    We are interested in YOU and YOUR recovery !!!
    So I will give it alittle shove and see if it flies?

What's NEW for me is... I'm about to turn myself into a "white tornado" and do my "Mr. Clean" impersonation .......LOL
    We have 3 guests checking out and 3 guests checking in .......with only a couple of hours in between...
    Well you know what they say, no rest for the wicked !!! :H :H :H

My sobriety plan is pretty much the same as it's been for the passed YEAR plus (other than my Baclofen dose is slightly higher)..
    It's just the basic diet/exercise oh and (I'm back out on my bike now ) I take the supps as I have since I learned them thru the MWO program and I am on 50mg of Baclofen daily~~10mg first thing in the morning ~~ 20mg mid day ~~ and 10mg before bed.

Enough about ME...ALREADY..........LOL
    Tell me ...Whats NEW with you ???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Morning y'all! It's still hot here in TX. Husbo comes home today from Memphis so we will go for a swim.
    I have been reading many posts about Baclofen. I am considering it for myself and plan to talk with doc about it next month. I am also wanting to get back on my supps. I would like to hear what others are using and why.
    I hope everyone has a great day
    Evielou, best of luck with the room flipping!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning LTG ...Baclofen has been a GOD sent !!!
      That along with my L Gut......don't leave home without it !!!

Hot in Tex.....cool in the pool (what pool)
      Come on over to Florida, where you belong.

Comment

Bunny born with two noses

A Connecticut pet shop worker found the nosey bunny in a delivery of 6-week-old dwarf rabbits that arrived at the Milford store last week. Both noses have two nostrils.

The owner of the Purr-Fect Pets shop says he’s never seen anything like it in 25 years in the business. He says the bunny eats, drinks and hops around like the rest of the litter.

Beardsley Zoo director Gregg Dancho says the deformity could be the result of too much inbreeding or the parents’ exposure to pesticides or poisons.

Store workers have begun a naming contest with Cyrano de Bergerac and Deuce among the contenders so far.

Just a little something to start the day ! Ha! IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

That bunny is too cute!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OMG...It's our "ACE" reporter ..once again on top of the lastest greatest breaking news.THANKS "ACE" !!!

Deuce De Ace ...is my vote >>>>>>> Come on America Let us hear from you !

Name that BUNNY !!!...........LOL

Comment

LTG, What meds have you tried ???
              In the mean time LGlut and kudzu are from the health food store or even better if order fro this site (Stronger or maybe that's just in my mind)?...and you can start those until you get to talk to your DR.
              Make sure you are well prepared with the info from the book "End of My Addiction"...Drs like to hear it from other Drs .....so be prepared !!!

Comment

Evielou, in the past I have tried Campral with other supps. I like the Campral but had to stop it because of lack of appetite that came with it. I am already too thin and diabetic to boot. I have Kudzu, LGlut, Omega 3 6 9, Super B Complex, Royal Jelly, and a multi vitamin. I just need to get back on a regiment. Yes, I will be prepared for doc visit. I was the last time I went. I even talked to him about this site and he took the time to check it out.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm a late starter today. Got a wake-up call that my brother-in-law has passed away. Long story, but he was really another casualty of AL (and tobacco). Not a 'drunk', or mean, or any of those horrible descriptions. Just someone who enjoyed sitting in a bar most of his waking hours with his beer and cigarrettes. I'll be busy helping my sister over the next few days with the funeral and details. I welcome all your prayers for his family. He really was a lovely man.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, prayers for you and your family :wings:
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks, K. He does leave 2 beautiful daughters (by 2 dif mothers), but how wonderful their lives could have been if he had put them, or anything, above his needs. AL came first with him, and not to be unkind, he was just basically lazy. Still, such a waste. I think he was 61.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IAD, can you find a photo of that mule "Amazing Grace"? I just saw her on TV.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi All,
                          Rubes, Sorry about your BIL! It is always worse when you know the death might have been prevented, isn't it? 61 is way too young!

I have another busy day at the office....I hope to do a lot of business today. That is my driving force going forward.

I am grateful to be back to "myself", that is, my pre-slip self. I don't feel cravings or any need or desire to drink. Yes, I am VERY grateful for that! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Here in the Mountain West we'll have about 95F but very dry and actually quite easy to handle. The skies are a deep blue and air quality is good. We'll talk later....
                          Krigs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Kriger, I bet it is beautiful in your neck of the woods today! We are looking at a cool down to the 90's this weekend. I am looking forward to that. Welcome back to "yourself"!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks, LTG! I feel really good after my shower...now the make up and off to work for me!!! Talk later

BTW, Rubes's make up looks "grand" today, doesn't it?
                              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                              X