USA..What's NEW with YOU... Today ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;665601 wrote: K, I used to work for our agent, and since we have fleet insurance for our autos and so many houses with so many dif needs to insure, it is a BIG issue with us. I've noticed several friends of mine who are agents rent billboards and put big, smiling pics of themselves with their ads, and I like them mostly. I want someone to look thru all my things once a year for redundancies, overlaps, or even gaps in coverage. Does this help at all? P.S. You can use my pic if you don't want to use yours! LMAO!!!!!!!!
    I've got to do something that takes almost no money. One guy goes to the golf course and strikes up conversations with the golfers- he offers to buy them a bucket of balls for the driving range to do a full review of their insurance program. I need to tailor something to my own personality. The idea also is that you first need to build a relationship then ask for the chance to do business with them.

I am reading Guerrilla Marketing right now to get some ideas.....
    Thanks for the idea Rubes....getting my face in front of people is very important. I am also getting better about getting my business cards spread around. Love, Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Evie.Lou;665599 wrote: Hi Guys, Lunch time here...soup again...Boo Hoo !!!

We have had famous peeps here but I was speaking about Marilyn .........Darling !!

We got a call yesterday from a famous folk art painter who's art I HAVE SEEN sell at Sotherby's for mega bucks.and they want to stay here and paint the Inn.YEAH !!!

That means we have to paint the Inn before they can paint the Inn.....OMG and >> YICKS LOL
      I want to come over for another picnic on the beach!!!! Or some more Chutney!!!!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

polaryzed;665604 wrote: Hi everyone . . . can't help myself at the moment I am so elated. Tonight hubby is bringing our little granddaughters over for a 2 week visit. I guess I am so darn happy because up until this year I could not imagine ~ care giving ~ to grandchildren because of the AL.

In a former post I mentioned having my daughters children over for a 3 day visit and it was absolutely amazing, with the exception of a few melt downs over a DS thing-me but all in all wonderful weekend.

Now I just have to put together an agenda of things to do while my sons children are here for 2 weeks.
        "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose (control) my mind and I think I like it . . . "

(sorry can't remember the artists name but I like the song)

Rubes, so sorry to hear about your loss, Prayer and Positive Energy for you, your sister and the families and friends. :l

Be well everyone . . . (((:l)))
        Polar, I understand you more than you can know. I have 7 grands, and my greatest regret is the time I've lost with them. Of all the gifts in my life I've been given, the greatest and perhaps the one I feel the most undeserving of is that my babies adore me. Their parents bring them to me when they get at their wits end with something because, as they put it, the kids think I can do anything, and that I'm always right. I think its because the kids know I love them absolutely. Anyway I'm SO SO happy for you, and I WANT TO HEAR REPORTS, OK!!!! And Pics!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yes, Polaryzed - lots of pics!!! And funny stories too!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Kriger, we bought insurance from someone once who was willing to come to our home after our working hours to discuss the coverage. I would love an annual review of my coverage, and beyond the legal requirements I would like to know statistically how much I need. I remember my agent saying don't you want to buy coverage for ____, and he could not tell me how often that happens to people, only that he knew someone who had it happen. I want to know how much money we can save with a higher deductible. The most important thing to me is that we have a company that quickly responds when there is a need. We have that, we were very happy with the response on a recent auto claim. Do you live in an area where you could write a letter and mail it to everyone you know or might recognize your name, offering this kind of service, and including a personal experience or two from people happy with the service?
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

We've decided. We're planning an bi-annual MWO meet, everyone welcome!!! One will be in Evie's area, when we all need beach time. The other will be in my cabin area, when we all need cool mountain time. I'm ready to by my ticket now!~
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Save me a seat, please!!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie.Lou;665605 wrote: I will put my "BRAIN" to it as I clean the toliets..LOL
                  I do some of my BEST thinking that way.
                  You yourself can atest that I do keep a CLEAN BATHROOM...right ???(say yes)...checks in the mail !!!
                  YES YES YES....I want to come back and see your bathroom and bedroom and stay again! You also had so many nice things to welcome me there. It was a wonderful 2 days!

Comment

Kriger, how about offering a free inventory service on an annual basis. I can share with you what I did for husbo and myself when we bought the house and when we buy vehicles or make other changes.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;665620 wrote: We've decided. We're planning an bi-annual MWO meet, everyone welcome!!! One will be in Evie's area, when we all need beach time. The other will be in my cabin area, when we all need cool mountain time. I'm ready to by my ticket now!~
                      Both of these places are right up MY alley....you both know that! I also can get to you both at least once each year. My next trip to your area, Rubes is late Sept (as you already know). After that my trip taking will subside probably until Spring. Christmas will be at home again.

Comment

LookingToGrow;665642 wrote: Kriger, how about offering a free inventory service on an annual basis. I can share with you what I did for husbo and myself when we bought the house and when we buy vehicles or make other changes.
                        That IS a good idea, LTG! Our company actually has CDs(I can purchase); the purpose of the CD is for Inventory of your household items and Child Identification. I'm going to go over to our marketing section and see what they cost and get some on order. Our Police Dept is having a safety day in early August I would like to participate in; I need to order stuff for that and start planning anyway. Thanks!

Comment

Come on down Kris. The inventory idea is SUPER. How about offering new clients an annual (or your timetable) walk-thru video of their property, stored on disc with one given to the client to keep like in a safety deposit box, and another kept in their insurance file. Something very detailed, plus a form for them to take and list all their belongings with value, so you will find out if maybe they need additional antique insurance or jewelry insurance, etc. Many ideas!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I save our stuff to CD and also give a copy to SIL for back up.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I have photos and spreadsheet.
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Right, LTG. Many people however don't think to do it. It would be a great a great asset to a policy, and help a prospective client understand exactly what they need and why. I've lost everything, twice. Not an easy thing, like a death really.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X