THE NEXT DAY THREAD Friday 17th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waving_not_drowning;666485 wrote: I LOVE getting smashed Bridge, it's a total release...

It's the hangover 'till 3pm, the anxiety, depression and the "What did I do, who did I upset?" Guilt that wants to make me give it away...

I can't imagine a sober life either, feck, meeting up with mates involves getting drunk (But I am always the drunkest)
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    And ditto again.
    Time for David and Bridget to grow up, methinks.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks for the Chat Mr G.
      You can Feck off David.
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Have to say, that if I'd found this place 3 years ago, I'd have told you that I was drinking 3 bottles of wine every night and much more on weekends (All by myself...scary)

And having regular panic attacks on Monday, post not drinking..

I've actually come a fecking long way...I never factor that in..
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Bridge. But also, and most importantly for me. I know where one little drink will take me. Sad, yes, but true. It sucks not being able to moderate, but this is my reality right now. I am honest with myself. The evidence is irrefutable. So, it's cool. I know what my path is re the grog, and that is, i wont drink. No stress, no battle anymore, i'm getting more and more relaxed with this. Plus, af life is actually, and surprisingly very feckin' wild, free, and amazing. I am so relaxed and nothing phases me. I don't reckon i've 'found' happiness, yet i am real happy. It's definately a buzz, strange too, and all very new. Quite an adventure really, and you, my friend, are doing it! So Bridget, don't be bored, be brilliant!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Goodnight Bridget. Sweet dreams........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;666495 wrote: Bridge. But also, and most importantly for me. I know where one little drink will take me. Sad, yes, but true. It sucks not being able to moderate, but this is my reality right now. I am honest with myself. The evidence is irrefutable. So, it's cool. I know what my path is re the grog, and that is, i wont drink. No stress, no battle anymore, i'm getting more and more relaxed with this. Plus, af life is actually, and surprisingly very feckin' wild, free, and amazing. I am so relaxed and nothing phases me. I don't reckon i've 'found' happiness, yet i am real happy. It's definately a buzz, strange too, and all very new. Quite an adventure really, and you, my friend, are doing it! So Bridget, don't be bored, be brilliant!
              Thanks G...I'm sure 'bored' is code for....'forgets what it is like to have choices each day...instead of spend each day hung over'
              WILD and FREE....can't WAIT for that part....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Waves, yep. The panic attacks. I used to have em..little ones, but there they were. Your attitude always seems pretty positive more often than not too.

Comment

Time for David and Bridge to realise how much happier we would be AF at least (I'm not in for growing up)
                  What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sweet dreams to you too fellas :l
                    ......I'm really going now.....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;666501 wrote: Time for David and Bridge to realise how much happier we would be AF at least (I'm not in for growing up)
                      You've cut yourself a DEAL mister.....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Never growing up here either!

Comment

Mr G, I am off to bed as well, I might take you up on the offer for a chat after a few days AF (All these birds tend to sound a little like Mum...LMAO

Comment

I still have "lIttle panic attacks maybe one every 2 weeks after drinking loads... Do you think my brain is trying to tell me something?

Comment

It's taken years but I'm really starting to take being AF as a necessity and not a choice..

Drinking makes me "Not who I am"

Fuck, I hope I can pull it off...

Comment

Yes!....Catch you later. P.M. me anytime. I mightn't get back straight away, but will do. Best wishes for tomorrow.....

Comment

Working...
                                X