THE NEXT DAY THREAD Friday 17th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;666198 wrote: Here here! Less of that you!

I guess you could trawl for a drunk one with lager goggles on though... :H
    No she won't...she's going to meet a prince among men....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy Friday all! Yeehaww!!
      Opal, stop putting yourself on a pedestal. You come across as a woman of good, strong character, demonstrating compassion, common sense, warmth, a beautiful nature, and a bit of a goer. I find those qualities very sexy....;-).
      How are you doing there Bridge?
      What's cookin' Ronner's? And are you getting any sleep these day's Zen?
      A safe, sober evening to all............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Are you a bit randy lately MrG?

Was it you not extolling the soft yet firm virtues of Ronners? breasts, just the other day?
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

A bit of a goer...LMAO Mr G :-)
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hey Jabber's! Nice to see you. Waves, no, that was Betty. No, i can't recall my being focused on the female anatomy to any particular degree recently........How you doin'?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hey Oney :-)

Comment

Mr G...

I am good and I am bad..

Have been modding my drinking for quite a while (4 standard drinks a day) but have had a day or two a week drinking 16 standard drinks as well..

Have done 2 weeks AF a few times before..

Went to see my GP this evening and have some diazepam to get me through 2 weeks AF, going to visit him twice a week and taper off the drugs..

I haven't taken stopping so seriously before and kept thinking I could moderate but if I really want to be happy, I'm going to have to stay AF..

That was a long answer to "How are you going" LOL

DAvid x

Comment

And yes, I know and respect the dangers of Diazepam addiction...

Comment

Waves, yep, i recall you mentioning your knowledge/experience with diazepam...........I tried modding many times, but always gradually drifted back, often with a vengeance, to old habits of drinking. Often appx. 4 litres of wine a day, slowly sipping away through the day/night. A slow, numbing, moronic suicide. I've learned that af is the way for me at this point in my life, and i am very happy. Getting lot's and lot's done...taking on heaps of interesting stuff. Once the evidence was clear to me that i cannot mod, the path was clear, and a lot easier. No battles in my head as to modding, or af etc.....I can't help being happy. Don't know why, my body, and mind just naturally go there. Why?...I link it obviously to being af.

Comment

Good Evening all,
                      How are your Fisogs ?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Lemme see....
                        G is a happy little sausage.....
                        Dave is going to go AF....excellent now.....
                        And who can I see through the ROUND window......?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Bridge! Fisog's are fine thanks.....and your's?

Comment

That's great to hear mate.. I really hope I can join you soon...

I've been arse-ing around with AF and moderating for the last 2 years (I was just a total drunk before that, so more power to me) But it's not enough...I really want to be free, confident and myself..

I KNOW that AL makes me anxious, depressed and stops me from being who I am..

I'm still not sure I can go AF long term, I'll need to start changing my thinking..

Cheers mate, for the feed back

Comment

My Fisog is always happy.
                              It's also covered in spac filler......hmmmm ,must find Zenny.......
                              I've DONE something
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It's a flower pot (with a drunk throwing up in it) through the round window, Bridge...

Comment

Working...
                                X