USA..What's NEW with YOU... Today ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day to you. This is a new daily thread that I have started to give YOU a place to talk about what's NEW with you !!!
    Tell us what's on YOUR mind ? What's NEW in your world?
    What's your plan for sobriety?
    We are interested in YOU and YOUR recovery !!!
    So I will give it alittle shove and see if it flies?

What's NEW for me is BUSY Weekend ...lots of guests...lots of "aura photos" and still not got my strength back from the flu......So trying to keep up with it all isn't easy but my Mama taught me that anything is worth while is bound to take some effort and that is so true in recovering from any disease..especially ALCOHOLISM !!!

My sobriety plan is pretty much the same as it's been for the passed YEAR plus (other than my Baclofen dose is slightly higher)..
    It's just the basic diet/exercise oh and (I'm back out on my bike now ) I take the sups as I have since I learned them thru the MWO program and I am on 50mg of Baclofen daily~~10mg first thing in the morning ~~ 20mg mid day ~~ and 10mg before bed.

Enough about ME...ALREADY..........LOL
    Tell me ...Whats NEW with you ???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Giant blobs of thick, black, gooey stuff - What is it?

Alaska - Alaskan hunters first noticed the ooze early last week drifting miles offshore in the frigid arctic waters of the Chuckchi Sea, according to the Anchorage Daily News. Local officials and the US Coast Guard flew in to investigate, and residents say they can’t remember seeing anything like it before.

Your Humble reporter (Disco Chi, I Pimping ! .....(Dress up day) Ha! )
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Top of the Mornin to ya Disco CHI.................I must say I have NEVER seen you looking better !!! ABSOLUTELY .....NEVER !!!

Please hang on to that hat..don't want it blowing out the copters door as you bring us the latest/greatest breaking news....Great job (checks in the mail)

Looking forward to more details..
      Try to make it back to the office by Noon.......
      The word is we are gonna have a VISITOR from beyond !!!

Comment

Good morning! Love the costume IAD!
        It's a nice morning here. Only in the 90's for the next few days. Hibiscus are blooming. Husbo is home from Memphis - with all his dirty laundry...LOL!!
        Evielou, visitor from beyond?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Today I am in Meryl Streep costume everybody!!! Do you like her? She is one of my all time favs....It will be an honor to be her for a day! Look how happy she is!!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Kriger, you look so confident and empowered today!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

kriger;666571 wrote: Today I am in Meryl Streep costume everybody!!! Do you like her? She is one of my all time favs....It will be an honor to be her for a day! Look how happy she is!!
              Welcome Meryl
              Happy Happy Happy...but I bet you are HAPPY today too !!!

Love Meryl My fav movie is "out of Africa" ....so romantic and I KNOW for sure that hubby won't break my heart like Robert Redford broke hers...:upset:

Don't you think my hubby looks alot like Robert Redford .only even more handsome and sweeter and any man I have ever known ??? (or maybe I could be just alittle bit prejudice here)? .........LOL

Comment

Police: Lincoln man made up robbery story to explain nudity

By the Lincoln Journal Star
                Thursday, Jul 16, 2009 - 05:01:57 pm CDT

Police say a 19-year-old man made up a story about being robbed to explain why he was walking around Wilderness Park au naturel Monday afternoon.

Sando Dshaw Hamilton, 2415 S. 9th St., was arrested and jailed Wednesday night on suspicion of making a false statement to police and indecent exposure, said Lincoln Police Officer Katie Flood.

After Hamilton was seen naked in Wilderness Park Monday afternoon, he told police a man with a gun tried to rob him, but he had no money so the robber took his clothes.

Flood said police now believe Hamilton took off his clothes because he was hot. He walked around naked for about an hour and then could not find his clothes, so police say he made up the story about being robbed.

Takes all kinds ! Ha! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

OMG....Yet again another great job on reporting "Disco Chi"

Hmmm just wondering if we need a DOOR MAN or BOUNCER DUDE for the party to make sure no "Naked Peeps" come busting in ???

Now I am alittle worried !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Evielou, calm down - no worries. It's a costume party. They HAVE to have clothes on...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hello all. I want to say to those of you who are bravely battling the disease of alcoholism
                      you can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8[/video]]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Beat It

Comment

All those BIG MOUTH ADVERTISEMENTS out there ........
                        well all I can say is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KevofpSkoMY[/video]]YouTube - Michael Jackson They Don't Care About Us

Comment

Ladies....I like the Disco Chi....Avatar...I think I'll use it for my reporting ! ha! ( A Star is scorned ! ha! IAD )
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

All those NONE stop lies from all those NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISERS can be even more hurtful and TOXIC to your MIND than the effects of the alcohol is on your body
                            I just think they are plain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5NhkxQJQc[/video]]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Bad

Comment

IAD;666714 wrote: Ladies....I like the Disco Chi....Avatar...I think I'll use it for my reporting ! ha! ( A Star is scorned ! ha! IAD )
                              I approve........and you called me a "lady" hahahaha :H :H :H :H

Comment

Working...
                              X