X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Favor

Shipping price

Liz,

Let me call you about this--something's not right here. (Maybe other UK'ers can respond, too.) I can't imagine how in the world you would have been charged $80 postage for a couple of bottles of supplements!

In fact, I just ran a test, placing a fake order to Surrey, UK. It was for two bottles of supplements (SAM-e and GABA). The cost to ship Priority Mail--which is usually received in a week to ten days, is $10.50.

Our system is tied directly to the US Post Office, who calculates the shipping cost, and each item is based on weight. Any cost differential is either absorbed by us or used to pay the fulfillment center handling fee cost and shipping materials.

I'm still in a quandary about how you came up with that price. Please PM me and let's see if we can figure this out. If there is, indeed, a problem with our shipping rates, this is the first I've heard of it but certainly we'll want to address it.

Regarding donations, thanks in advance for your support, we really appreciate it. Also, just to clarify, you don't need a PayPal account--PayPal happily accepts credit card payments. :-)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
    X