Welcome to the PEACE Corp !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to a place where all are welcome to come and to join together to find "Peace in the Community" and peace within themselves !!!

In the TRUE spirit of the peace corp.... it is a place to unite and find peace.

Unite in our journey to not only beat Alcoholism but also to unite in a fellowship to look within and see what kind of work needs done on the inside to feel whole and happy again.

If that sounds like something you are interested in doing....SIGN UP HERE !!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

A VERY good idea, Evie. I am tired of dealing with strife, and need MWO to be my haven, my respite from the things I HAVE to deal with in my 'real' life.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I like the word Haven ...sounds alot like heaven don't ya think ???

Comment

I am interested, EvieLou.

Comment

Yes, a 'safe haven', my idea of the perfect site!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vlad had a lovely post this morning that struck me deeply, especially as its Sunday. I'm going to give it lots of thought.
            sigpic

Comment

Lila.....please come and you always look so beautiful in purple

I just LOVE flowers.....don't you ???

Comment

Yes, I really do!

Comment

the work that needs to be done part of this interests me...

Comment

I was modding pretty good but then drank too much last night. I can't believe it.

Comment

rubywillow;668695 wrote: Vlad had a lovely post this morning that struck me deeply, especially as its Sunday. I'm going to give it lots of thought.
                      I'll have to go check it out

funny story about Vlad (hope she won't mind me sharing it) ???
                      Last year at this time we were in chat and I asked her "what's the weather on that side of the pond like) ??? She said Warm ...I didn't believe her and packed flannels .....bad choice 90+ everyday.

Comment

Lila;668703 wrote: I was modding pretty good but then drank too much last night. I can't believe it.
                        Well Modding has NOT ever worked for me..ever
                        Let's PRAY someone will come along to advise you !!!

Comment

My luck at modding is very good, I just don't like the tension in always worrying about a fall. Then, theres all the medication I have to take, so easier not to drink. And yesterday at the memorial services I had several people I hadn't seen in ages tell me how pretty I looked ( at my age that's music to my ears!) LOL. Believe its staying away from the AL.
                          sigpic

Comment

Count me in....Peace Corps...I'm for peace ! Disco Chi.....
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yes - maybe I will use the CDs...for me it is just a bad habit. I would like to have new habits, you know?

Comment

Working...
                              X