X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the PEACE Corp !!!

Krig, It's a euphorpia .........related to the pointsetia
    Called Devil's backbone..how appropriate ...LOL
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Kriger,
      that is it! I am still isolating myself, and then when the kids are gone, I end up drinking. I HATE that!! Or, I am beginning to...well, today is a new day, and I have plans about my life, and I just took a bunch of supplements to help my body heal a bit....sun is out,
      Lila

Comment

Evie.Lou;668568 wrote: ... and see what kind of work needs done on the inside to feel whole and happy again.
        That is definitely something I've been focussing on lately. Sign me up!
        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

hi LTG! Ruby, of course you have a Southern accent!!

Comment

rubywillow;668775 wrote: Thank you so much, Krigs. BTW, LTG thinks I have a Southern accent!! What do you think?!?! LOL
            A Resounding YES, Rubes! My cousins from Milwaukee used to tease me about my Southern Accent, but I say I don't have one....what do you think Rubes and Evie? Accent neutral, me thinks....
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;668781 wrote: I have a difficulty with my spare time....it's not really that I want to drink but I find myself sitting in front of the tv on weekends and evenings instead of doing something like a hobby. LTG was encouraging me to get to the hobby story last year because I like artistic hobbies but I still haven't started anything. For the next 6-7 months I will be on a schedule of working 50-60 hours each week....I won't have much time for hobbies during that time but my hope at the end of that time is that I will boost my income up to the point that I will be hiring staff to help in the office. I have a GOAL and after I finish my Marketing Plan today, I will have a Plan! Wish me luck guys....I'll be working on that most of the day today.

Evie, I have new leaves and pink sprouts on amost all branches of that one plant....what is it called again-I forgot.
              Love to all.....kriggy
              Krigs, best of luck with the plan. Let us know if we can help...
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Lila!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Right. And other thing is getting overwhelmed, like I am right now with s..t to do. I'm praying for a normal week next week so I can catch up, then I'm not taking on ANYBODY ELSES stuff here! My renters need to quit thinking I'm their momma!!!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hi there

Comment

42cat;668789 wrote: That is definitely something I've been focussing on lately. Sign me up!
                      There's our Jedi kitty
                      We are up to doing what ever it takes to help you ....may the force be with you !!!

Comment

Thanks LTG....
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Its great to see so many 'faces' here!!! We all have different accents!!!! LOL
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;668794 wrote: Right. And other thing is getting overwhelmed, like I am right now with s..t to do. I'm praying for a normal week next week so I can catch up, then I'm not taking on ANYBODY ELSES stuff here! My renters need to quit thinking I'm their momma!!!
                            Ruby, I think many of us take on too much and over think. That is something I am working on myself.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;668805 wrote: Ruby, I think many of us take on too much and over think. That is something I am working on myself.
                              How about Ger ??.......still thinking ???
                              He's doing so well.have you heard ??

Comment

I have heard Krigs and Mr. Krigs are doing well.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X