X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the PEACE Corp !!!

So good to see everyone doing well.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kriger;668791 wrote: A Resounding YES, Rubes! My cousins from Milwaukee used to tease me about my Southern Accent, but I say I don't have one....what do you think Rubes and Evie? Accent neutral, me thinks....
      I spoke with Greenie on the phone and was AMAZED by her "southern accent"..youaawlll!!!
      Me thinks you sound like a yankee to me ...well a southern, western sorta yankee KRIGS !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie, have your guests gone home yet?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;668815 wrote: I have heard Krigs and Mr. Krigs are doing well.
          Mr. Evie.....Hmm Let me think ??? No Hubby is a term I prefer.
          How about you ???

Comment

LookingToGrow;668819 wrote: Evie, have your guests gone home yet?
            Hubby just went to PLAY knock knock on their door....wonder what they are doing up there for so long ??? :H:H :H

Comment

I agree
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie.Lou;668822 wrote: Hubby just went to PLAY knock knock on their door....wonder what they are doing up there for so long ??? :H:H :H
                So hubby gets all the fun jobs...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;668695 wrote: Vlad had a lovely post this morning that struck me deeply, especially as its Sunday. I'm going to give it lots of thought.
                  Thanks Rubes - but it wasn't written quite right, I hope you kind of just glossed over the error. I've corrected it now!!! :blush:
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Evie.Lou;668706 wrote:
                    funny story about Vlad (hope she won't mind me sharing it) ???
                    Last year at this time we were in chat and I asked her "what's the weather on that side of the pond like) ??? She said Warm ...I didn't believe her and packed flannels .....bad choice 90+ everyday.
                    I remember! And no I don't mind you sharing it - how do you wear 'flannels' - thought a flannel was a cloth for washing your face with.

Oh I know a disgusting story about that...
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

vlad;668829 wrote: I remember! And no I don't mind you sharing it - how do you wear 'flannels' - thought a flannel was a cloth for washing your face with.

We asked about if we should were boots and coats..........LOL
                      Then we didn't listen and we were cooking all the way !!!

Comment

vlad;668829 wrote: I remember! And no I don't mind you sharing it - how do you wear 'flannels' - thought a flannel was a cloth for washing your face with.

Hey Vladders...How the heck are you, my friend?!? Flannels are PJs or just shirts made of the fabric. We don't use it here for washing the face (that I have ever heard). I bet flannel would be nice and soft for face, come to think of it. krigs
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Evie,
                          Where would you find flannels in FL? Do you have to mail order?
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hey Vlad!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey LTG!

Oh, I've just started watching an episode of 'Bones'. It began with a group of people tasting red wine. They moved on to another cask - I thought, 'Huh-oh, there's going to be a body in the cask.' Oh, but they didn't realise until all of them had a sip of the wine from that cask. It was quite revolting. If you're a red wine drinker and you want to stop, you might want to watch it.

:eeew:

Comment

kriger;668837 wrote: Evie,
                                Where would you find flannels in FL? Do you have to mail order?
                                We get winter here in dec sometimes for a week.....LOL still have em from when I lived in NY

mostly I wear em to sleep in..so sexy don't ya know !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X