Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the PEACE Corp !!!

vlad;668841 wrote: Hey LTG!

Oh, I've just started watching an episode of 'Bones'. It began with a group of people tasting red wine. They moved on to another cask - I thought, 'Huh-oh, there's going to be a body in the cask.' Oh, but they didn't realise until all of them had a sip of the wine from that cask. It was quite revolting. If you're a red wine drinker and you want to stop, you might want to watch it.
    RED.no thanks. Even when I was desperate I was never THAT desperate ...........make mine a nice pink BLUSH ...cranberry and ginger thanks........LOL
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Cranberry and ginger sounds very nice.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Yeah, I guess it's the bubbles they almost make it like ..........( you know) well I can dream can't I ???

Comment

I love 'BONES', and I've seen that episode, Vlad. It was horrific!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Swim time here. Be back soon...
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Still trying to clean the pit here. The temperature is fantastic!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Evie and sign me up please!

One thing that stands out and is exceptional about MWO is the level of civility and support here. People are genuinely kind here. I've been on PLENTY of Internet forums and at times had to be under the influence just to read some of the things I've read. While my skin has gotten thicker, I am afraid I started out with very thin skin, but I know I am digressing. I am just happy to have stumbled upon MWO.

Yes, I'd love to be a member of the Peace Corp.
                ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Wow, the Peace Corps is back! EvieLou, this is where I connected with you a year ago. I have come a long way and so have you.

Our hometown was COLD this weekend when I was there. A July High temp of 62, who ever heard of that? But the wedding was lovely, the rain held off, and it is always great to re-connect with family.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunny, My hometown pal, Remember the old peace corp. do ya...Tryed to get it started about 10 months or so ago............something like that ??
                    I should changed into my Janis Joplin outfit
                    Always say both Janis and mother Theresa live within me and I try to give em equal time..........LOL

I have the weather from back home on the front page of my computer so I see it every mornin.....so far it looks like the YEAR without a summerm...FOR SURE

Comment

Changed1;668886 wrote: Thanks Evie and sign me up please!

One thing that stands out and is exceptional about MWO is the level of civility and support here. People are genuinely kind here. I've been on PLENTY of Internet forums and at times had to be under the influence just to read some of the things I've read. While my skin has gotten thicker, I am afraid I started out with very thin skin, but I know I am digressing. I am just happy to have stumbled upon MWO.

Yes, I'd love to be a member of the Peace Corp.
                      I would LOVE it if you would join us!!!
                      We are warm and fuzzy around here..at least I am, most of the time.

Comment

rubywillow;668850 wrote: I love 'BONES', and I've seen that episode, Vlad. It was horrific!!!!!!!!!
                        I just don't know if I could say love and bones...in the same sentence ....well maybe ??? :H

Comment

I like the chemistry between the characters, and its a mystery program about a forensic scientist, based on a real one. Gross stuff, all right!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi again! I like that show Bones too.

I also remember this thread from last year. Evielou, thanks for bringing it back :h
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

How was the pool, K?
                              sigpic

Comment

Pool was great, thanks! Then we ordered pizza for lunch with Hanna Pepper (the Dr. Pepper in a bottle with cane sugar, not fructose syrup). Now, Hanna and Papa are at the movies to see Race to Witch Mountain. T-storms trying to brew now but just noice at this point, no rain. If no rain, another swim
                                Ruby, you look beautiful this Sunday! Actually, everyone does! :h
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X