Welcome to the PEACE Corp !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookingtogrow.........What part of Texas do you live in ? ( Eastern part near Louisiana ). That much Humidity....wow ! Ha! I Lived in the Heart of Texas ( Killeen ) Near Fort Hood. Yes famous Killeen, home of the Lubby's Cafeteria Massacre. ( Gory Ha! I know. ) IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD, I am in Irving near DFW Airport. Been here for 10 years and ready for a change...LOL!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh does anyone know the number for the housecleaning fairies? I don't want to clean this house!!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

1-800-555-LMAO
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I called, and they're still laughing!! How do two old people make such a mess? I'm gonna blame this on the dogs. Where is everyone today?
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am at a friends house in Daytona

She is making me eat this bean salad..................I promised her that I would play music all night for her tonight at the mall
              THE MALL OMG haven't been there since my daughter left home...LOL

How's you ???
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Beans and music at the mall. Reminds me about the poem about the 'the musical fruit'........... LMAO
                sigpic

Comment

That's what I said ...LOL
                  Where's Krigs ???

Comment

rubywillow;669636 wrote: Beans and music at the mall. Reminds me about the poem about the 'the musical fruit'........... LMAO
                    The more you eat, the more you ....
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hmm.....TOOT :H
                      LookingToGrow;669641 wrote: The more you eat, the more you ....

Comment

I don't know. Wondered the same.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't toot, I whistle, in key!!! Just like I don't sweat, I glisten!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

You glisten and I'll GLOW ...Or I should say GO >>>>>>>>off to the Mall (who said mall) ???

Comment

I glisten alot in the summer...LOL!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I haven't been glistening much, weather has been so fabulous. No humidity!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X