• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the PEACE Corp !!!

hi guys!

Comment

I think in late afternoon I will just take Kudzu again. That helps a lot. Honestly, I don't want to totally abstain.

Comment

Its all about what really works for you hon, so keep working at it til you feel its right.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ahww Great NEWS "Disco" and love how you look in purple....or is that blue ???
          We'll call it Bluish purple and say ......the hat looks absolutely GREAT TOO !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Disco needs some of the platform shoes with goldfish swimming in them!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

thanks Rubywillow - that really feels right, and so positive! Just what I wanted to hear.

Comment

Ruby....I have them ! ha! ( I Pimping ! Ha! ) Disco........
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Keep on pumping there ...you CUTEY pimp you !!!..........LOL

Comment

BTW, my Yorkie needs a date. Pimp C like them with long black & gold hair? LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning y'all!
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;668717 wrote: My luck at modding is very good, I just don't like the tension in always worrying about a fall. Then, theres all the medication I have to take, so easier not to drink. And yesterday at the memorial services I had several people I hadn't seen in ages tell me how pretty I looked ( at my age that's music to my ears!) LOL. Believe its staying away from the AL.
                        You ARE pretty Rubes...It's that twinkle in your eye and the color in your skin!!!It comes back after the alcohol leaves.

Good Morning everyone! I am still wiping the sleep from my eyes.....I'll participate more when I gather myself....
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thank you so much, Krigs. BTW, LTG thinks I have a Southern accent!! What do you think?!?! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Lila;668721 wrote: Yes - maybe I will use the CDs...for me it is just a bad habit. I would like to have new habits, you know?
                            I have a difficulty with my spare time....it's not really that I want to drink but I find myself sitting in front of the tv on weekends and evenings instead of doing something like a hobby. LTG was encouraging me to get to the hobby story last year because I like artistic hobbies but I still haven't started anything. For the next 6-7 months I will be on a schedule of working 50-60 hours each week....I won't have much time for hobbies during that time but my hope at the end of that time is that I will boost my income up to the point that I will be hiring staff to help in the office. I have a GOAL and after I finish my Marketing Plan today, I will have a Plan! Wish me luck guys....I'll be working on that most of the day today.

Evie, I have new leaves and pink sprouts on amost all branches of that one plant....what is it called again-I forgot.

Love to all.....kriggy
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Krigs, LTG and RUBES.....Hail hail the gangs all here !!

Comment

rubywillow;668775 wrote: Thank you so much, Krigs. BTW, LTG thinks I have a Southern accent!! What do you think?!?! LOL
                                Yes, a very sweet one :wings:
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X